Recent content by Straw-ghost

  1. Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 550 Discussion/ 551 Predictions Thread I've got a pretty good feeling that Kuma's going to sacrifice himself to take Whitebeard out. Or die at any rate. I could be very wrong, but it was just when he says to Luffy they will never meet again...
  2. Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 510 Discussion/511 Predictions I think a weakness to Kizaru will have something to do with how he can only use it in straight lines, because if I remember physics, which I totally don't, Light can only travel in straight directions, unless it's....refracted? into a prism, at which...
  3. Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 510 Discussion/511 Predictions I've been following the prediction threads for a while now, so I guess it was pretty logical that I'd eventually post instead of lurking in the corner. So to begin this, "Hi". "One Piece = Win". "My favourite food is Tagliatelle Carbonara". And I'm...
Top