Recent content by Strawberry Jews

  1. Strawberry Jews

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 346 Discussion

    haha i just realised that Gowther's flashback for Tristan began with a touching tale of his dad sexually harrassing his mom. Repeatedly. Modern Romeo and Juliet, truly
  2. Strawberry Jews

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 346 Discussion

    I like how even Tristan, a 10 year old child, realises what a terrible king Meliodas would make. Don't worry Tristan, I am confused too. Baffled, even. side note; groping your wife in front of your very underage child? what?
  3. Strawberry Jews

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 345 Discussion

    Pregnant Elaine is perhaps not the most disturbing thing I've ever seen, but it's definitely up there.
  4. Strawberry Jews

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 337 Discussion

    so demons, goddess clan and fairies were created by the three Gods, children of the Mother of Chaos Chaos then created the most complex beings of all, humans and giants were a mistake lmao
  5. Strawberry Jews

    Discussion When do you think the series dropped in quality substantially? (I.E Which arc/chapter)

    TBH, i think the series had some problems from the very beginning, but the comparatively smaller scale of events hid them well. That and the first arcs were just plain enjoyable, and the pros vastly outweighted the cons. As the story progressed those problems only got more grating and...
  6. Strawberry Jews

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 324 Discussion

    Having seen just how marvelously women are generally written AND treated in this story i have to say that Gelda is a nice change Unfortunately she's now reunited with her man, which means she'll have to considerably mellow down and duck under the perfect cub- i mean behind her man's back...
  7. Strawberry Jews

    Anime League Anime League - Winter 2019

    I would vote for Mob but i think it already has 100 votes and that's just perfect, and I would love it to stay that way :shout
  8. Strawberry Jews

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 306 Discussion

    Why are you people getting so defensive lol? (almost) everyone agrees this (probably?) final fight and overall conclusion has been really bad. Some of you seem to be outraged how can we even compare FT to Taizai, because no matter what Taizai is always superior for whatever reason. I think you...
  9. Strawberry Jews

    Anime League Anime League - Winter 2019

    Run With the Wind (fantastic finale!) Dororo Mob Psycho 100 II
  10. Strawberry Jews

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 305 Discussion / 306 Predictions

    food for thought: When Fairy Tail was coming out people would, without fail, rip it apart almost every single week. I didn't care for that manga too much, but I was an occasional visitor on the forum and the sheer amount of negativity there was just... i felt bad for the fans of the series...
  11. Strawberry Jews

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 305 Discussion / 306 Predictions

    I'm just. Amazed. This is so bad xd can we just appreciate the fact that this was so so poorly handled that people legit don't know whether this is the last arc of the manga itself
  12. Strawberry Jews

    Anime League Anime League - Winter 2019

    Mob Psycho 100 II Dororo (I've juuuust managed to catch up on it, haha) Run With the Wind
  13. Strawberry Jews

    Anime League Anime League - Winter 2019

    same as last week, so: Run with the wind (which no one on this forum seems to be watching :huh:) Mob TPN
  14. Strawberry Jews

    Anime League Anime League - Winter 2019

    run with the wind TPN mob psycho 100 II ...i hope i wasn't too late. Traveled a lot this week.
  15. Strawberry Jews

    Anime League Anime League - Winter 2019

    TPN Mob Psycho 100 II
Top