Ever had one of those days where you did absolutely NOTHING yet loved it? I think I slept 60% of the day away, and 30% spent playing Pokemon Soul Silver. The other 10% is... a mystery... probably spent eating or whatever. Yes, I do have homework to do, but its not due in another 4 days! :)...
I know I am SUCH a dork for saying this but... I can't wait until I am able to get Pokemon Soul Silver! Hehe! I know it's out in the U.S.A. but I can't get it yet due to being so swamped with school work. Once I am done with this semester in three weeks I'll get it. Woo hoo!
My school ends in three weeks!!! Then I'm off to Brazil, then back home and... graduation! I can't wait. Though I wish I had some beer right now... or something--I've been so stressed from the end of the semester. Mmm... beer...