Recent content by Struggler

  1. Struggler

    Chapter Berserk 327 Discussion

    Thank you for the welcome :^_^ I agree, I think it's likely Guts would be forever known as the Black Swordsman and not much else (although I know the chain knights did refer to him as the hawk of darkness once or twicr), but it would be nice to see Guts getting recognition by a whole kingdom...
  2. Struggler

    Character expression in current Berserk group.

    I think it's been great seeing Guts grow and form his new group, as unintentional as their presence may be. I think Jayday said it best when he mentioned Guts' realisation after knowing that Casca was one of his sole reasons for living, he changed his attitude to meeting new people after having...
  3. Struggler

    Chapter Berserk 327 Discussion

    There's still no news on when the next release will be, hopefully it's before I have to renew my Young Animal subscription, there's only so much soft core Japanese porn you can take in place of Berserk :derp Much like you, I'm still kind of intrigued as to what Griffith intends to do once...
  4. Struggler

    Anime Berserk Movie Announced

    It was purely an announcement, they don't have a finished subtitled version available as of yet, we will have to wait until the fall to see anything unfortunately. So, it would be a case of finding subbed versions online after the Japanese release for now. On the positive side for UK fans, Kaze...
Top