Recent content by StrugglingWriter

  1. Wanted: Artist Looking for artist

    Hey everyone, I've been writing for 7 years or so and want to finally get something made. My objective is to create at least one full comic and try to get it out there into the world in some capacity. Looking for an artist who shares the same goal of getting their work seen. I don't have a great...
  2. Wanted: Artist Manga Artist Wanted

    Wow that sounds amazing. I'm no artist, just a fellow writer but is like to know if the contest is Japan entry only or could I enter from outside Japan?
  3. Wanted: Writer In need of a writer! (Closed)

    Hey, partner with me plz. PM me for details, I'm dedicated and have loads of stories.
  4. Wanted: Writer (Artist Willing to Draw) I can draw on request PM me :D

    Do you do shonen style, if you do I'd love to partner up. I have plenty of stories in the genres you mentioned. However I do want a long term work partner.
  5. Wanted: Writer Wanted: Author

    Hey there, I seem to fit the bill for this. I have a selection of stories ready but I'm looking for a long term work partner, so if you're just going light then no thanks.
  6. Wanted: Artist Serious artist wanted. (Reopened)

    Hey there. I'm a writer who's been coming up with stories for a few years now, I've got some good material but nobody to draw for me. I mostly write fantasy Sci-Fi kinda stuff and general shonen jump style works. I would love some help but only from a long term work partner, as I'm not stopping...
  7. Wanted: Writer Looking for writer interested in fantasy manga

    Hey, I'm new here and just looking for b an artist. I've been writing stories on my own for a few years now and I'd like to help if you'd like. I mainly do a Sci-Fi/fantasy blend with complex syory lines and stuff. I'm looking for a shonen artist who's serious about the job, and ni want to see...
  8. Wanted: Writer I AM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS MANGA WRITER

    Hey, i dunno if I'm a bit late to the party here but I'm super serious about this. I've been coming up with stories on my own for years now and my single aspiration in life is to see my stories printed. I write mostly Sci-Fi kinda stuff and strategy, but I've tried about everything and my...
  9. Help Wanted I need help with writting a story

    Are you an artist, I'm all story and no art and would be happy to help.
Top