Recent content by Succubus

  1. Succubus

    Favorites What is your favorite Manga of all time?

    Berserk accidentally read Berserk was my first manga at about 14 years old because my friend gave me a spare of cds for Cowboy Bebop anime then I lurk whats extra folder inside the cd it turns to be out Berserk I have no clue whats about it I've decided to read it when deeply disturbed...
  2. Succubus

    Favorites Most Reread Manga

    Berserk so many times.. it saddens me the best manga ever I've read yet its still haitus.. its like 10 chs more or less per year
  3. Succubus

    Favorites YOUR TOP 20 MANGAS!

    neW lisT Berserk Eden: Its an Endless World AKIRA Shin Angyo Onshi Vinland Saga Full Metal Alchemist Monster Blade of the Immortal Wolf Guy - Ookuma no Monshou Great Teacher Onizuka Neon Genesis Evangelion Death Note Akumetsu BLAME! Slam Dunk Gantz Battle Angel Alita included Last Order Tokyo...
  4. Succubus

    Request New Username Request Thread

    please change my name to Succubus, thanks. Succubus?! Ok .. :)
  5. Succubus

    How did you come across MangaHelpers?

    well alongtime Narutofan got hacked then we were moved to this place.. oh yeah
  6. Succubus

    Seinen Ookami no Monshou by Tabata Yoshiaki

    Re: Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest (OOKAMI NO MONSHOU) by YUGO Yuuki ^ no I read the raws xD.. I can understand japanese alittle
  7. Succubus

    Seinen Ookami no Monshou by Tabata Yoshiaki

    Re: Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest (OOKAMI NO MONSHOU) by YUGO Yuuki just read 60+ chs today..OH FUCK I love it.. probably the best supernatural manga ever I've read
  8. Succubus

    Shounen Kagijin by TANAKA Yasuki

    Re: [NEWCOMER]Kagijin by TANAKA Yasuki is it me or jilda looks like caska from berserk? :blink only hair style is different anyways I like teh first chapter more alot than one-shot I hope it gunna not get axed
  9. Succubus

    Info Gantz News (Major Announcement)

    http://kymg.net/work/2008-ihoujin.jpg ^ this one looks like gantz lol well I am fan of kmyg, but his style doesnt suit gantz
  10. Succubus

    Discussion My first manga was...and why

    Re: My first manga was... berserk at 14 years old
  11. Succubus

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2 I realized that I missed Issue 10 Jump Cover HQ in my folder >.<.. anybody can upload this cover for me, please? thanks in advance
  12. Succubus

    Strongest shinobi alive

    Re: Top 10 of the strongest living shinobis 1. Nagato/Pain 2. Itachi 3. Madara 4. Killerbee 5. Naruto 6. Sasuke rest
  13. Succubus

    Chapter Volume 34 (Chapters 297-306) Discussions

    Re: Berserk 303 Spoilers HOLY SHIT!! FUCKEN EPIC!! dam I am stunned by dat pic.. Skull Knight is fucken badass LOL at zodd's expression...
  14. Succubus

    Chapter Bleach 356 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 356 Spoiler Discussion Thread HOLY SHIT! Barragan's release is fucken awesome epic win! it reminds me of Skull Knight barragan is my one number favorite espada now btw, it looks like he brokes soi-fon's left arm cant tell cuz pic is too small edit: we cant see to stark's release...
  15. Succubus

    Favorites YOUR TOP 20 MANGAS!

    01.Berserk 02.AKIRA 03.Blade of the Immortal 04.Gantz 05.Eden: It's an Endless World 06.GTO 07.Shin Angyo Onshi 08.Vinland Saga 09.Neon Genesis Evangelion 10.Claymore 11.Hellsing 12.Zetman 13.Battle Angel Alita / Last Order (havent fully read LO) 14.Monster 15.Slam Dunk 16.Soul...
Top