Recent content by Suddenly Akuma

  1. Suddenly Akuma

    Discussion DGM Chapter 215 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 215 Spoiler Thread While it's true that it not being her real body was never explicitly stated, she dematerialized after Apo punched her(if it was her real body there, she should have had to use her doors, and there's no chance she's dead). Tyki said (although he wasn't sure)...
  2. Suddenly Akuma

    Discussion DGM Chapter 215 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 215 Spoiler Thread To clarify somewhat concerning 彼の the reading that is used is "kano", which is definitely the reading for "that". I really, really wasn't clear enough concerning that in my last post, so I apologize. orz Which sort of makes me wonder why the group used "he"...
  3. Suddenly Akuma

    Discussion DGM Chapter 215 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 215 Spoiler Thread -is late to the party- I have a raw of that chapter, so I'll post the text for what Sheryl is saying. :) Not the whole page, though, just the two most relevant seeming speech bubbles. ロードがねあなたは35年前までは先代のノアと懇意にしてたって なんと彼の「14番目」とも因縁があるそうで My Japanese...
  4. Suddenly Akuma

    Discussion DGM Chapter 214 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 214 Discussion/214 Prediction Don't worry, it's nothing to do with a grammar rule. There's just no real standard for romanization, so both 'o' and 'wo' can be used, even though it would be pronounced 'o'. XD
  5. Suddenly Akuma

    Discussion DGM Chapter 214 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 214 Discussion/214 Prediction Yay, I was right. XD I only started learning Japanese sort of recently, and was, admittedly, going mostly off of the usage of "hakaisuru". XD Ah, but it's "subete wo", isn't it?
  6. Suddenly Akuma

    Discussion DGM Chapter 214 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 214 Discussion/214 Prediction That was a bad translation, then. I have a raw of that chapter, and he is definitely saying that he "will destroy everything", not that he is the Noah of Destruction. EDIT: You know, on second thought, I'm also going to include the Japanese text...
  7. Suddenly Akuma

    Discussion DGM Chapter 214 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 214 Discussion/214 Prediction I sort of absolutely love Nea's expressions. :D Also, I totally loved when he said that Allen's face was "Alright, I guess." Oh, Nea, you totally were expecting a hot, unmarred body, weren't you? :teehee Also, Nea looks really scared when he peeks...
  8. Suddenly Akuma

    Discussion DGM Chapter 214 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 214 Spoiler Thread Adding to what ca12nag3 said, Mother(the character from 206) says that although she is a supporter of Cross, she is not a supporter of the 14th. If she were the 14th's mother, I would assume she would be one of his supporters.
  9. Suddenly Akuma

    Discussion DGM Chapter 213 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 213 Discussion/214 Prediction LINK, Y U SO PRETTY?! Also, I really like Crazy Eye Kanda. I'll formulate something intelligent in my next post.... maybe. I don't think it's possible for that to have been Zhu, for two reasons. 1. That 14th Collaborator came to the Ordar/Central...
  10. Suddenly Akuma

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Could the "vulture" be in reference to how he is eating away at Allen's mind?
  11. Suddenly Akuma

    Discussion DGM Chapter 213 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 213 Spoiler Thread This chapter looks great! :D I really like the color page, and although it's just a tiny preview picture, I like the new volume cover as well. Also, I'm leaning toward that boy on the last page being Nea, just on the fact that his eyes are showing and Hoshino...
  12. Suddenly Akuma

    Discussion DGD Orphans

    -headdesks- I got swallowed by videogames and totally forgot about this place for a couple weeks. XD I have accounts on way too many websites as it is right now, so I think I'll wait before I make a decision on whether to join or not. :)
  13. Suddenly Akuma

    Discussion DGD Orphans

    Yo! My username is the same as on DGD. :D And I think I joined DGD sometime in 2010, I don't quite remember exactly when. It was definitely during the Alma Arc, though. XD I didn't really post much; I was mostly active around chapter releases, although I posted in the Crack Theories thread a...
  14. Suddenly Akuma

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Oh, I see. I guess that's the downside to being a well known Edited Manga group. :( I've heard of the horror that is Viz's translations of DGM. XD (And seen it firsthand in the case of another series). I don't currently have the money to buy the volumes (the economy and all), but I hope to...
  15. Suddenly Akuma

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    DGD reunion, indeed! :D *Obvious username is obvious XD* Mangastream has stopped Editing it?! O_O That.... really sucks. That I've seen so far, Mangastream was releasing the highest quality Edited Mangas, and their translations seemed to be the most accurate. The other group was A3S...
Top