Recent content by Sulimo

  1. Sulimo

    Holy Talker 04 page 43 Line art

    I was bored so Figured I'd do an insane quality clean of 1 page, but when I was done with retracing every bloody black line in the entire page I figured someone might want it for a colouring. No Idea if it's actually useable, but since I'm a terrible colorer myself I'm not really in expert in it...
  2. Sulimo

    Shounen Belmonde le VisiteuR by Ishioka Shouei

    Re: Belmonde le VisiteuR Discussion Oeh, any idea if there's a download link for it or something? Would like to do some of the terrible quality earlier chapters of BG in a somewhat higher one ^^
  3. Sulimo

    Shounen Belmonde le VisiteuR by Ishioka Shouei

    Re: Belmonde le VisiteuR Discussion "YOU SHOULD HAVE EATEN YOUR VEGETABLES! FUFUFUFUFUFU!" "Georges, wtf?"
  4. Sulimo

    Shounen Belmonde le VisiteuR by Ishioka Shouei

    Re: Belmonde le VisiteuR Discussion ah well, if it ends I fear I'll have to break something, it has more potential than your average "Zomg ninjas and pirates and samurai and cookies" shounen manga.
  5. Sulimo

    The Boobgroppers Thread

    Aye, Georges is the best character from the series, Belmonde's second. Roland's a crybaby, Belmonde's evil, and Georges just is teh awesome. He can fence, he can distribute carrots and he's good a sneaking away, what more could you ask for? :p
  6. Sulimo

    The Boobgroppers Thread

    As far as I know all our Edited Mangas up till now have been in English ;)
  7. Sulimo

    The Boobgroppers Thread

    Wow, That's like, very informative Miranu :p (Edit: Nevermind that, you edited it :p) Anyway, If anyone has questions or whatever, ask em here and I suppose We'll be able to answer them. ^^
  8. Sulimo

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump: Golden future cup

    Re: WSJ: Golden future cup Cleaning Muddy atm, so I suppose I'll typeset it while I'm at it ^^
  9. Sulimo

    Shounen Belmonde le VisiteuR by Ishioka Shouei

    Re: Belmonde le VisiteuR Discussion - New WSJ Series I just love it how Shien annoys Roland every chapter :) It's made of win and cookies.
  10. Sulimo

    Shounen Belmonde le VisiteuR by Ishioka Shouei

    Re: Belmonde le VisiteuR Discussion - New WSJ Series I actually like the art, although having character's heads stick out in front of the bars looks rather silly on some pages. And it's a manga with fencing weapons instead of katana, don't see those very much ^^ (Although I'm willing to bet...
  11. Sulimo

    Shounen Blue Dragon by Takano Tsuneo & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Blue Dragon 28 Discussion Blue Dragon: Ral Rush Ω Grad It has been renamed! still though, why the sudden ending? :| 1 and a half chapter for the fight with the main vilain from the series?
  12. Sulimo

    Shounen Blue Dragon by Takano Tsuneo & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Blue Dragon RΩG chapter 26 Discussions Was I the only one who noticed Mio actually did something this chapter, instead of being the group's walking pokedex? ^^
Top