Recent content by SumireHinata

  1. SumireHinata

    Info Bleach Birthday Thread

    i have the same birthday as him too!! this year im gonna turn 15, same age as him :D im not sure about the height thing though, and DEFINATELY not the same gender/hairstyle xP (my hairstyle right now is close to rukia's)
  2. SumireHinata

    Chapter 271 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 271 Predictions [Bleach] I think the most anxious thing here is finding out what "number" in the Espada Ulquiorra is, since it was never revealed to us. It'd be a big shocker if he was Primero and Ichigo defeated him. And I can't imagine Rukia actually dead. I'm sure Kubo Tite would find...
  3. SumireHinata

    Chapter 345 Discussion [Naruto]

    I really hope Sasuke won, Orochimaru can't possibly beat him....it's a shame Kishimoto left us hanging on a cliffhanger T.T
  4. SumireHinata

    Life 25 or 50 Things About Yourself...

    yeah, im bored and yeah... 1. I'm a girl 2. This is my favorite number =] 3. I like typing without being grammatically correct. 4. I'm always nearly bored 5. I'm a *freshman* in high school =D 6. I'm a shortie. Really. 7. I'm 4'11" and PROUD ^^ 8. Learning a new language is a cinch for me 9. I...
  5. SumireHinata

    Gold Knight's Ten Comments (Naruto 338)

    I have to agree with you on the Naruto moves part. He seriously needs more signature moves, or at least some new attacks...! Too...much...kage bunshins and rasengans @_@
  6. SumireHinata

    Raruto Fan Art

    Re: Raruto... ~_~ MUCH better than what I could ever do x]
Top