Well, in 1v1 kuma maybe can reflect her attack with his hand, btw boa won't be made stone, but fighting kuma without his main ability I think kuma would win.
I think kidd isn't the strongest by far, even law I think could win him. His DF isn't so powerful, luffy in gear 2 could easy get at him and defeat him fast, and with 2y training haki maybe he can 1hit him... don't think others supernovas just traveling will get so much power ups as staying...
Re: One Piece: The New World
Since marines are the bad guys, why not put "the baddest" (akainu) at charge? would make sense, btw aokiji might be a lazy guy, but giving orders and thinking strategies and such he could be really good.
Re: One Piece 597 Spoiler Discussion
Well... king's haki is awesome to quit the weak characters and don't spend any time in wipe them, so crews formed with a strong captain and a huge number of useless people have nothing to do now