Recent content by Supernova25

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

    Spriggan 12 had so much potential. I won't be surprise if Lucy defeat Acnologia with her star dress power of the celestial king.
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 795 Discussion / 796 Prediction

    I'm calling it first if kaidou have a Df,his transformation allows him to fly and swim in the sea making him the strongest in air and in the sea
  3. Chapter One Piece Chapter 795 Discussion / 796 Prediction

    Re: One Piece Chapter 795 Spoiler Discussion Epic Chapter kaido looks beastly we have something epic about to happen real soon
  4. Chapter One Piece Chapter 793 Discussion / 794 Prediction

    Please Oda let Fujitora join the straw hats even if temporary I have so much respect for him. Fujitora and Jinbei plus the alliances he built I love this manga
  5. Chapter One Piece Chapter 791 Discussion / 792 Predictions

    Re: One Piece Chapter 791 Spoiler Discussion Great Chapter love the emotions this was a very emotional arc for the people on dressrosa now the question remains will doffy escape or be sent to impel down?
Top