Recent content by Superpatch24

  1. Superpatch24

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 281 Discussion

    I mean, mostly of Shiggy group were wronged by society at some time, that doesn´t take away they are responsible for their actions, but they didn´t become villains for the sake of being evil. -Twice´s became a vagabond at sixteen for something he didn´t do and lost every form of support he could...
  2. Superpatch24

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 278 Discussion

    I mean, Midnight didn´t want Momo and the kids to fight, only for her make the anesthetic so the adult heroes can put Machia to sleep, then get away with the others. Also, as silly as Kendo´s feelings towards the result were, Momo´s team would have won if the Mushroom girl didn´t use the choke...
  3. Superpatch24

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 265 Spoilers & Discussion

    From the spoilers it seems that Redestro was simply pushed back by a full darkness black shadow and only because the artifical legs broke, it´s not like if Tokoyami efortless killed him or something. Hell, I doubt the guy can use the attacks he used against Shigaraki being underground, unless he...
  4. Superpatch24

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 260 Discussion / 261 Predictions

    If Estarossa actually manages to absorb 5 decrees without dying I wonder if his daddy will actually be proud of him or at least recognize that he can try to get the throne. He would make a completely mad god, but maybe demons respect strenght over everything else. I think that a nice end to...
  5. Superpatch24

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 257 Discussion/ 258 Predictions

    I really want to see why and how Merlin fooled the two strongest being in existence, so that´s not a problem. Still, I would like that at least one of the sins is actually guilty, it can be Escanor, Meliodas or both. Even if they were under extreme circunstances, it would be great if one of the...
  6. Superpatch24

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 257 Discussion/ 258 Predictions

    I hope that Escanor current situations means that we will see his gaiden soon, I have been waiting for it since that little flashback courtesy of Gowther, even more after Nakaba said that Escanor´s kingdom (Castellio), no longer exists... We saw a kid Escanor getting away from there inside of a...
  7. Superpatch24

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 257 Discussion/ 258 Predictions

    The other two archangels only recognizing Mael´s grace just now is a little weird, they saw him during the Glox and Dolor´s tournament. I also wonder if Merlin has a plan to protect Escanor from Chandler´s true night, otherwise he will die fast. Also I always thought that Escanor transforming...
  8. Superpatch24

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 257 Discussion/ 258 Predictions

    I thought that all demons were inside the coffin of darkness seal, civilians included, since they didn´t age it´s not like if they were sealed inside of the demon world.
  9. Superpatch24

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 257 Discussion/ 258 Predictions

    I like Escanor´s character, mostly because of that time Gowther tried to use Nighmare Terror on him and backfired. Sadly what he said about being okay with Merlin not liking him back doesn´t seem to be the case, I guess that is easier to think the right thing, but difficult to feel that way...
  10. Superpatch24

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 257 Discussion/ 258 Predictions

    I guess that Chandler and Cusack can go half-Indura without going crazy, dunno how that works though.
  11. Superpatch24

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 256 Discussion/ 257 Predictions

    I don´t find this development bad at all, Arthur growing full of himself the moment he got Excalibur when he was scared as hell before having it was kind of plain and boring (the panels were cool as hell though), messing up and growing up after failing is something good for his character. Again...
  12. Superpatch24

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 256 Discussion/ 257 Predictions

    Well, it had to happen, we got to see that Excalibur is really something to be feared, but Arthur still has to grow to make full use of it and fight against the strongest demons. In fact, Meliodas himself didn´t try to take on all the comandments at the same time, Arthur learning to recognize...
  13. Superpatch24

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 255 Discussion / 256 Predictions

    Arthur and Gowther were training by fighting an empy armor that someone was controlling, wich would be Cath, he showed the same power just last chapter.
  14. Superpatch24

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 255 Discussion / 256 Predictions

    Same, even demon Hendy had it worse and was pretty much okay, unless the sword has other qualities besides giving master-like swordmanship skills and being very sharp, Cusack and Chandler should be okay.
  15. Superpatch24

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 253 Discussion / 254 Predictions

    I think that graces may work as the demon blood did with the new generation, it will boost the user, but only if he survives the process and adapts. Sadly we haven´t seen any other human receive a grace, so all we can do is guessing, Ludo saying that it will destroy a human´s body may be a lie...
Top