Recent content by Supersaiyan Hokage

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1062 Discussion

    Can someone please tell me why they think wano was so bad especially after being able to read it from beginning to end the biggest knock is the no Zoro lore besides that honestly what’s wrong with it when you read it from beginning to end
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1062 Discussion

    I’m calling it vega punk will be the new straw hat archeologist and a scientist
  3. Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1044 - Spoiler Discussion

    Your so right I think ppl forget it’s been 20 yrs for us and maybe 3 max for the SH’s
  4. Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1044 - Spoiler Discussion

    hey guys how about we wait for a couple of chapters before we hate or love and more context is given we don’t know the specifics of anything yet for his powers besides these references
  5. Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1044 - Spoiler Discussion

    Dude I seen that too not only did he say it was that fruit he also gave a small explanation about the powers that could definitely be oda lol trying to find the post
  6. Chapter One Piece Chapter 895 Discussion / 896 Predictions NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    Just joined my first time posting and I wanted to touch on Sanji after the time skip Oda has been highlighting characters in a different way I believe more in their specific talents to the crew while whole cake island we look at Luffy and even why is he in the mirror world because his growth as...
Top