Recent content by SuppaiNoRingo

  1. SuppaiNoRingo

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    Edit. This is not a double post, the previous post was deleted. thus my reaction no longer makes sence. To say something about the new chapter.... 113 looks nice, kagura is an awesome pitcher.
  2. SuppaiNoRingo

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    Raws are no problem, I can get raws every week, before the average japanese person.
  3. SuppaiNoRingo

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    I really want to continue to scanlate this, but there isn't enough translator support for this =/.
  4. SuppaiNoRingo

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    I love that zangetsu parody yeah. Hilarious chapter- Brilliant example of Sorachi's amazing ability of switching from gag to serious and the other way around, if you compare this to 311.
  5. SuppaiNoRingo

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    Nice discussion we have going here; never noticed this thread, I'm joining in :). I pretty sure this wont be some final arc, I think it isn't even a real arc but more of a showing of a major event wich will have it's effect later in a later serious arc. ofcourse I can be completely off...
Top