Recent content by SupremeMod

  1. SupremeMod

    One Piece Chapter 1191 Discussion

    I wasn't even thinking about Gaban and Rayleigh. But damn now that you're bringing it up.... Rayleigh lucked out by reputation against BB. Then he said he couldn't have beaten him. Gaban is over here fighting Imu. Not gonna lie; kinda seems like Gaban > Rayleigh
  2. SupremeMod

    One Piece Chapter 1191 Discussion

    Just got to Imu's new form, and the 3 skulls have to have a meaning with Blackbeard, right? Or I guess... Davy Jones... then Rocks... now Blackbeard... Ok just finished the chapter. Why the fuck is Gaban surprised? He went from basically calling Luffy a bitch for a while to now freaking out...
  3. SupremeMod

    One Piece Chapter 1190 Discussion

    How is Luffy even in Gear 5?
  4. SupremeMod

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Imu getting his arm chopped off seems plausible, but a permanent loss of a limb? Nah. Then again,I have been saying that I don't think that's even Imu's real body. Meh, who knows?
  5. SupremeMod

    One Piece Chapter 1189 Discussion

    Which is expected. It only looks bad after Loki.
  6. SupremeMod

    One Piece Chapter 1189 Discussion

    Luffy has survived a lot of stuff but this seems a bit much. Screw it! Luffy Boy is gonna wreck shit in like 50 chapters.
  7. SupremeMod

    One Piece Chapter 1189 Discussion

    Shanks being the MV confirmed. 😤 I've never gotten the gist that the OG founders of the WG were fighters. Kind of odd for their weapons to be introduced. Oda is so random. Exactly why he's great.
  8. SupremeMod

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Zoro and Sanji beat them off screen? That seems odd.
  9. SupremeMod

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Screw it. Momo, Big Mom, and Kaido riding on Pluton(which is the center or maybe the entirety of Wano)... With Zunesha wearing Onigashima as a battle helmet!
  10. SupremeMod

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Maybe Shanks? LULZ it would be kind of cool if it were the Cross Guild. Dragon pulling up would be too awesome.
  11. SupremeMod

    One Piece Chapter 1188 Discussion

    "Holy Land will be without Mu for a bit" is still vague. Could just imply that he/she is going to be completely possessing a body to go check out what's happening. I'm not even sure that RealMu has a physical body.
  12. SupremeMod

    One Piece Chapter 1188 Discussion

    I REALLY doubt this is even Imu... Maybe some attack at the Holy Land that forces Imu(in this body) to leave. I get the feeling that Imu is tied to the Holy Land. His/her true form, at least.
  13. SupremeMod

    One Piece Chapter 1188 Discussion

    The fact that Zoro and Sanji haven't even started fighting yet makes me think this is a red herring. We'll see at the start of the next chapter: Luffy look up and smile/laugh, toss himself off the weapon, and start fighting like nothing happened.
  14. SupremeMod

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1186 Discussion

    Luffy arriving and punching Imu sounds pretty awesome.
  15. SupremeMod

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1186 Discussion

    I'm not saying Oda has a rape fetish, but I'm not saying he doesn't have one either.
Top