Recent content by sur_x3

  1. sur_x3

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 462 Discussion/463 Predictions AH THIS IS TOO MUCH OFF TOPIC MAN WHO CARES WHAT GAARA IS ABLE TO WID HIS SHAKAKU MOVED OR NOT MAN THE POINT IS HE BENDS SAND
  2. sur_x3

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 462 Discussion/463 Predictions yes finally un-banned from mangahelpers its been an eternity i woulda been a hero by now muahah omg i have had the dopest theory for the longest time!!! i dont know if anyone has come up wid this theory in a while but here it is danzo is a from...
  3. sur_x3

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread WELL YEAH I KNOW I JUST THERE WILL BE A FIGHT HOWEVER IF THERE IS I KNOW SASUKE WILL GET SMASHED ON I MIGHT BE COMTRADICTING MYSELF IF I SAID SOMETHING EARLIER BUT YEAH I JUST DONT LIKE SASUKE ABOUT DANZO BRAGGIN ABOUT NARUTO I HOPE HE...
  4. sur_x3

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread YEE I KNOW HIS BROTHER IS DEAD BUT HEY KISHI ALWAYS BRINGS SOMETHING OUTTA HIS ...HAT AND SURPRISES US IMAGINE HIS RELATED TO HIM SOMEHOW [hr] THAT WOULD BE BAD DERIER(CANT USE FOUL LANGUAGE REMEMBER "WE THE ADMINS ARE LOOKIN OUT AND WILL...
  5. sur_x3

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread idk but fo some reason man i feel as if suigetsu is the one swordsman broter the one that is guarding the mizukage it might be a fartfetched thought but ay anything goes they have the same teeth and the would look a lot alike if they had the...
  6. sur_x3

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread I AM SO WAITING FOR THE KILLA BEE TO MEET NARUTO AND TRAIN THAT FOOL NARUTO IS BASICALLY GUNNA BE UNBEATABLE
  7. sur_x3

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread NA i was just playin but man it woulda been sick anruto woulda had suna and basically every vilal ge on his side if she was
  8. sur_x3

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread did anyone see my theory the mizukage being narutos mother dammn wat a trip kakashi would be naruto step dad and narutos mom would be a milf
  9. sur_x3

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread god it just hit me wat if just wat if the mizukage is narutos mom=o tyhink about it shes young enuff to be his mom and noone knows wat happen to her sidenote:wat happen to kakashis friend that one girl he promised obito wats her name
  10. sur_x3

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions - Part 1 time after after time people keep saying that he escaped the death god jutsu ppl did you forget that sarutobi sensei said that once u summon him you also have to make a sacrafice? if he did summon that jutsu on madara then think about...
  11. sur_x3

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 454 Discussion/455 Predictions YEAH I KNOW WAT YOU MEAN MAN but imagine if she actually came in and she was the mistzukage it be a trip and im fuckin wondering why the fuck kishi didnt show the mistzukage man he better not give us a not give us a nother wimpy as kage like the old...
  12. sur_x3

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 454 Discussion/455 Predictions dude that would be fuckin awesome imagine she shows up as mistzukage and she tehy be like were gunna fuckin oblitarate akatsuki from the face of the earth like Exodia and she be like yeah i have all the information as i was an akastsuki member my...
  13. sur_x3

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 454 Discussion/455 Predictions WHY DIDNT HE KILL kisame simple man because he actually respected the cool shark guy come on now they were partners for a long time. even if u get parred up wid someone u aint like u get pared up wid u will soon began to like em. as for him being...
  14. sur_x3

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 453 Spoiler Discussion dude i dont think anyone counted on pain being defeated by naruto well on our back of our heads wanted sorta like NAruto being defeted by pain cause PAIN was a bad ass character DAMN THE WHOLE THEORY THERE SEEMS FANBASED SORRY but however i do think that...
  15. sur_x3

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 453 Spoiler Discussion I STILL THINK NARUTO IS CHILDISH AND CANT MAKE UP DECISIONS ON HIS OWN I FEEL AS IF HE USES HIS EMOTIONS TO COME UP WID SOLUTIONS INSTEAD OF LOGIC.... PS(SORRY FOR THE CAPS) THATS HOW I WRITE
Top