Re: Naruto 559 Spoiler Discussion
I would assume Madara since he grew Hashirama's cells...
http://www.mangareader.net/93-57917-9/naruto/chapter-512.html
Other possibility he could have had help from one of the Rinnegan users.
Re: Naruto 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions
I am with you on this one, with Zetsu having one black side and one white side, I believe Tobi has a similar setup but reversed. I am basing this on his fight with Konan and when he broke off a part of the mask and did Izanagi. If you see he had...
Re: Naruto 550 Discussion / 551 Predictions
That is true, I was more just questioning if a panel has ever been shown. I call B.S. on it being the true/complete/full Madara, Zetsu has never called him by that name and only calls him Tobi. Kabuto even jokingly calls him Madara.
As Itachi said...
Re: Naruto 549 Discussion / 550 Predictions
I don't believe Itachi ran like nuts. As much as Jiraiya was my favorite character, I think Itachi could have put a good hurt or killed him. Just like with Kakashi moments later. The way I saw it was that Itachi did what he did to protect the two...
Re: Naruto 502 Spoiler Discussion
I am sure Minato will at least put Tobi/Madara/Whoever down and out for sometime at least to escape and seal the 9 tails away. I am hoping for at least one solid hit to prove that at least Minato could put a hurt on him!
Re: Naruto 499 Discussion / 500 Prediction
In genjutsu you manipulate the flow of chakra in the victim's brain. Since the Sharigan has the strongest genjutsu's I would take that as being able to control chakra.
I am with you on waiting to see Itachi screw with Sasuke again. :tem
Re: Naruto 439 Discussions / 440 Predictions
Maybe Jiraiya discussed during his time with them before heading back to Konoha. However the way he spoke of how it was nothing for Rikudou to create the moon puts a twist into it.
Re: Naruto 434 Spoiler Discussion Thread
Have you just started reading the manga? If you have read from the beginning Naruto doesn't give up that easily. Plus do you think the frogs
would let him go that easily as well?
Re: Naruto 434 Spoiler Discussion Thread
That is what I am hoping for. He is smiling but then there is the standard WTF!? is happening panel. I hope that he doesn't lose all is chakra only to fall back on the Kyuubi chakra.
Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread
Senjutsu and Senju are two different things. Senju (sen = 1000) mean Thousand Hands and the sen in senjutsu is a reference to Sennin (hermit). I am by no means a translator but this topic has been discussed before. I am sure some of the...
Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions
Jiraiya said it in talk with the scroll frog...
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/15/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/16/
In regards to Madara not Sasuke.
Re: Naruto 423 Spoiler Discussion
It would have been interesting to find out how Kakashi would have developed without the sharigan. But if that is what is happening in the spoilers, I don't think his development would stop. I still think he will come up with new ways to put a hurt on a enemy.