Recent content by swat

  1. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 401 Discussion / 402 Predictions Yeah I guess I'm trying to get the time line right. I think it depends on when the Shodai and Madara fight occurred. I don't suppose you know when? I know the Nine-tail attack happened 16 years ago so we know it happened later then that. That and...
  2. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 401 Discussion / 402 Predictions Perhaps in exchange for a scapegoat in Madara. It's an interesting theory.
  3. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 401 Discussion / 402 Predictions I disagree, suffice to say Sasuke has been tortured by his brother with the genjutsu technique. He had his whole clan massacred at a young age. He had to deal with the social issues of losing his entire family. Not to mention the emotional...
  4. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 401 Discussion / 402 Predictions Hmm, Let me try to find the chapter I'm referring to. I found it its chapter 366 and yes Itachi does talk to Naruto. Or it would be rather absurd for Kishi to put that in without Itachi talking to Naruto. It's also evident by Naruto saying "Why?"...
  5. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 401 Discussion / 402 Predictions I'm new here and this is my first post, First I've only read through the Manga once so If I make a mistake feel free to correct me. I liked the chapters leading up to this point and this chapter as well so I'm going to be simply speculating on what...
Top