Recent content by Swoosh

  1. Swoosh

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Congarts to Mashle btw the Anime looks super cool and happy that the Genre as a Superman
  2. Swoosh

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    I was sleeping on Undead Unluck, I just admit I did not realize how good it was until its too late. I apologize. I have no opinion on Hunter x Hunter because I diid not grow up with that one, no disrespect
  3. Swoosh

    Fun Thread Kiss or Count - Part 2

    / > M _ M 18
  4. Swoosh

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Super happy for Bue Box the upcoming anime looks swell
  5. Swoosh

    Fun Thread Kiss or Count - Part 2

    Foxtrot fifteen
  6. Swoosh

    Fun Thread Kiss or Count - Part 2

    13
  7. Swoosh

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    I'm not caught up with the Magazine but JJK is going to be super cool when its for sale as a complete Anime? Kagurabachi seems to be going for that kind of style.
  8. Swoosh

    Fun Thread Kiss or Count - Part 2

    7 8 9 10 11 Lady Lady
  9. Swoosh

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Long time Listener first time caller - I love the Magazine thank you for your service...
  10. Swoosh

    Fun Thread Kiss or Count - Part 2

    4 5
  11. Swoosh

    Fun Thread Kiss or Count - Part 2

    79
  12. Swoosh

    Fun Thread Kiss or Count - Part 2

    59
  13. Swoosh

    Fun Thread Kiss or Count - Part 2

    20
  14. Swoosh

    Fun Thread Kiss or Count - Part 2

    12
Top