Recent content by Sword-Saint

  1. Sword-Saint

    Shounen Kagurabachi by Takeru Hokazono

    Cant wait to see what Hokazono-san has in store for us for the great chapter 100 milestone
  2. Sword-Saint

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Waiting for Kiyoshi to get that cover in a few month's time
  3. Sword-Saint

    Shounen Kagurabachi by Takeru Hokazono

    Hakuri seems to have one Teleportation in him. Hiruhiko has two of the blades. Which one is getting their blade Uruha or Samura. My money is on Uruha
  4. Sword-Saint

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Xitter being Xitter
  5. Sword-Saint

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Kiyoshi got the Oda cosign Ichi has high ToCs Kagurabachi color page All is well
  6. Sword-Saint

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    I wonder if this kind of news bodes well for the series' future
  7. Sword-Saint

    Hangout Jujutsu Kaisen Hangout Thread

    I wonder if Yuuji Itadori will grow out of his Cog mentality. Why be a cog for a machine that doesn't need to exist?
  8. Sword-Saint

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 - Spoilers & Discussion

    I don't think we seen two domain users with the same CT. Either way, I think you are right
  9. Sword-Saint

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Magazine - News and Discussion

    Gachiakuta reread is gonna hit hard
  10. Sword-Saint

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Magazine - News and Discussion

    oops I thought it said WSJ. Gotta fix that Current fav: Gachiakuta All-time fav: Ashita no Joe
  11. Sword-Saint

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Its honestly great how good this series is doing. It deserves all the praise
  12. Sword-Saint

    Shounen Sakamoto Days by Suzuki Yuuto

    I wonder if Slur itself is a split personality? Also wondering if Rion!Uzuki can use the paths technique
  13. Sword-Saint

    How did you get your username?

    i like swords
Top