Recent content by sylvie

  1. sylvie

    Greetings, everyone

    Hello, LordHokage! :) I watch Naruto and I am a Hinata fan. :D It's been a while since I've watched Bleach though. They kept going onto other side plots so I'm a little behind. One Piece is one that I haven't gotten into. I like to do the marathon mode.... watching seasons...
  2. sylvie

    Greetings, everyone

    :vash Awesome! Thanks for the welcome and site references.
  3. sylvie

    Greetings, everyone

    @ Kyouria Thanks for the welcome! :D Yes, that's what I'm out for... looking for the mangas online. I do have a small monitor so it makes reading it on the computer a bit annoying depending on what I'm reading, but I'm going to try to get some manga fix in. @ Channy Favorite color...
  4. sylvie

    Greetings, everyone

    Greetings... I'm in the midwest, United States. I've lived all over the states but my home area would be the Pacific Northwest. :nuts I watch whatever anime I can get a hold of. Animes that stand out that I liked were Natsume Yuujinchou, Mushishi, Monster, DGrayman, and Escaflowne but...
Top