We dont sell the censored versions in the UK. It's only the Unleashed Boxsets which are TOTALLY uncut.
http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/3355075/Naruto-Unleashed-Complete-Series-1/Product.html
Theres season one for £14.99
Also, look this thread is an obvious mis-translation on...
christ, it was just an idea alright...
im not stupid and I know he devloped the technique properly after his fight with Aokiji but its just a suggestion and its no less valid than most of the other ones on here.
Re: Who's the most strongest guy in op ?
Aokiji and Garp are the only two people that have had anything over Luffy.
Other than that, Luffy has beaten everyone.
The smoke is coming from all over his body which you see on the page before. I didnt go looking for a gear hint, I jus stumbled across it.
It's just when he says things like hitting it 5 times in an instant which wasnt pictured I find quite interesting.
...Since the stance hasnt been used...
The Water 7/Enies Lobby arcs take place over just 3/4 days.
Or if your talking about how long it too in manga releases, it took about 3 years.
Realistically, the story isnt even half way yet so I cant honestly see it ending for atleast 6 years.
Dunno if this has been mentioned before, but after looking through some old chapters today I discovered some interesting stuff.
In chapter 64 when Luffy fights Don Krieg, the final page has this:
Not Luffy's positioning in particular. Also the fact he seems to have smoke coming from...