Recent content by Syn

  1. Who will achieve bankai, and whose bankai will be revealed last?

    Re: Rukia and Bankai Wow so many people think Rukia is weak, it's weird. I always thought she was strong, and that she deserved bankai. I think right now, she's a strong VC material, and she doesn't have bankai, not materialized her zanpakutou in the real world. Beside that, if everybody has a...
  2. Chapter 262 Discussion [Bleach]

    Interesting thought, sahugani! I like it a lot, indeed :) Hopefully, we'll see soon now what's the mystery behind that Kaien fused with hollow/Arrancar/Vaizard/shape-shifter thing soon enough [I saw so many crazy theories now XD]. A Vaizard who would have lost to his hollow should be a very...
  3. Chapter 262 Discussion [Bleach]

    Since when? Rukia has two attacks with her shikai last time I checked.
  4. Chapter 262 Discussion [Bleach]

    Where the hell did you read that? He just stated that for the longest time, he hasn't "been very good with that whole light of the sun thing" [just like the hollow who fused with Kaien was, actually].
  5. Chapter 262 Discussion [Bleach]

    It wasn't stated on the Edited Manga, but rather on the forums by several translators :)
  6. Chapter 262 Discussion [Bleach]

    Phew I read it all :) First, before I forget, on to the Kaien/hollow: the hollow back in ch135 I think stated that there was no way to save Kaien because he was already "fusing" with him. He wasn't devouring him, that was his special ability. I really believe that it is Kaien [+ the hollow from...
  7. Bleach FAQs and Simple Q&A's

    Re: Ichigo returning to shikai He does know how to come back from bankai to shikai, see after his first fight against Grimmjow, he was perfectly able to return without losing his consciousness.
  8. Chapter 258 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 258 Predictions [Bleach] Mmh just to say, because the spoiler chapter isn't up, that there is a summary for this chapter... and it's not fake (but we'll have two weeks without Bleach now...).
  9. Chapter 229 Discussions [Bleach]

    Re: 229 Predictions [Bleach] Ukitake brought the script of the next chapter on BF: http://www.bleachforums.com/showthread.php?p=539602#post539602 Once again, the source is Kaien. Thank to them XD
  10. Chapter 227 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 227 Predictions [Bleach] The script popped at BF http://www.bleachforums.com/showthread.php?t=16093 thanks to Derij :p
  11. Chapter 227 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 227 Predictions [Bleach] Better be at least a glimpse of Rukia in the next chapter (I'd also love to see more Ikkaku/Yumichika/Keigo/Kurosaki family). The Ishidas made the last chapter interesting, but if Kubo play again with Inoue's powers, I'll really be in a bad bad mood.
  12. Chapter 226 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: c226 - The Right of The Heart [Draft] Ah, thanks D. XD A little bit of Ishida, and the chapter seems more interesting XD Am I the only one who is tired about the babbling around Inoue's powers? I mean, it's the fourth time that we have a character that notice how strong they are, and tries...
  13. Chapter 226 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 226 Predictions [Bleach] Looks like the script (raw) is up, thanks to Kaien and Hiken. http://www.bleachforums.com/showthread.php?t=15835
  14. Chapter 225 Discussions [Bleach]

    Re: 225 Predictions [Bleach] As much as I love Rukia, I don't think she has bankai yet. Though, that might come before the end of Bleach. :)
  15. Chapter 225 Discussions [Bleach]

    Re: 225 Predictions [Bleach] A script has popped on BF. Anyone could tell if it's real or not? (since we sometimes have the script/raw before, like last Christmas, where everything was so confusing XD).
Top