Recent content by Sync

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail 535 Chapter Discussion / 536 Predictions

    Meredy should have used sensory link on Acno and Jellal which make Ano feel the pain when he tries to kill Jellal. That would buy some time.
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 535 Chapter Discussion / 536 Predictions

    So the final battle will be Natsu vs Lucy. And the effect of the book will be cured by the spirit actually as the CSK could purify the Alegria Curse so why not. Usually, if Zeref would have been KO, he would have been done in the chapter, but this time it ends like this so I guess something...
  3. Discussion Re-write the Alvarez Arc

    There are many things I would like to change in the arc...Mostly about fight I think this arc went well until the end of Wendy and Sheria vs Dimaria. This fight was good as we can see Ultear's return. From there the arc gradually ruined 1. I am fine with the way Bradman and Gajeel. Many people...
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 532 & 533 Discussion / 534 Predictions

    And they are NAKED, oh my good again =))))
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail 532 & 533 Discussion / 534 Predictions

    Oh my god, Mira and Laxus are together. Confirmed
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail 528 Discussion / 529 Predictions

    by looking at her side bang, I think she is Lucy, but Lucy from 1 year ago. However, she supposed to be Anna or Layla as the story keeps remind us about them. But there is a possibility when Layla died, her soul was sucked to Edolas like Lissana and returned the same time in the Edolas arc (or...
  7. Chapter Fairy Tail 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

    Come to think of it, Irene was a dragon and might have died. that means Wendy can call her using Milky Way eh ?
  8. Chapter Fairy Tail 513 Discussion / 514 Predictions

    I remember there is a part that she turned the princess into a mouse and asked if the king would love his daughter in that form which makes me think she had done something and abandoned Erza in the past.
  9. Chapter Fairy Tail 511 Discussion / 512 Prediction

    some one will interfere the battle...maybe Mavis or Acno, or even August (he left the fight with OS) when Sting about to win the fight,but who knows. Larcade still has lots of mystery to be solve in the battle field. It will be shame if he lose at the time like this (even his fight prolong up to...
  10. Chapter Fairy Tail 510 Discussion / 511 Prediction

    If Larcade uses skill related to buddhism, there are a path of Transmigration that lead to the hell of starvation ( they called it Preta, I believe ), so I think it might be one of his skills. AND we completely forgot about Angel =))
  11. Chapter Fairy Tail 496 Discussion / 497 Predictions

    I think Mira will fight alongside with Erza to defeat Irene, that's the reason she was tortured by her. If this spoiler is true then it's just a way to get rid of the defeated characters, however it doesn't make sense at all =))) Well, about the match ups, I 'll go like this August vs Gildarts...
  12. Chapter Fairy Tail 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    For some reasons, I believe Zera is the fairy heart (0.0) which is already be detached, that means Irene won't get anything from Mavis, and this is where FT members will get the puff cause I don't think friendship power can do anything in this situation..haha And who is hungry? the first person...
Top