Recent content by TagiKun

  1. TagiKun

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 339 Discussion

    After "Its... ...All in the past." from Lida in chapter 338, I don't expect much from the Mangaka. So I'm just kicking what maybe he's up to.
  2. TagiKun

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 339 Discussion

    The way Hori is writing the story it is quite possible that this will happen. Happy New Year Guys! 👏
  3. TagiKun

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 339 Discussion

    After reading all the last chapters I'm pretty sure it will be Aoyama who will put an end to All for One. Maybe he uses his Supernova attack to disintegrate the villain.
  4. TagiKun

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 337 Discussion

    I hope Aoyama can redeem himself and remain a Hero.
  5. TagiKun

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 333 Discussion

    AFO said he intends to have a very long life...so I think Shigaraki will be defeated but AFO will continue to live until the next generation.
  6. TagiKun

    Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 330 Discussion

    So the personalities of Tomura and All for One are merging and will become a new being...
  7. TagiKun

    Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 330 Discussion

    My Theory... maybe if he (all For One) combines AFO, OFA and New Order he will be a God and he could make the entire Planet Quirkless.
  8. TagiKun

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 324 Discussion

    Toga-chan Flashback :3
  9. TagiKun

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 322 Discussion

    Now let's stop and talk about the most important thing about this chapter...
  10. TagiKun

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 321 Discussion

    I don't think that will happen but there's a chance that Deku won't be able to move anymore, maybe Stain has paralyzed him or Eraser has erased OFA. If something happens to Lida I would be surprised too :gwah
  11. TagiKun

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 321 Discussion

    Something happen with midoriya in the last panel... Eraser maybe? or maybe it's stain...
  12. TagiKun

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 321 Discussion

    Lida-kun... :crying:crying:crying:crying:crying
  13. TagiKun

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 320 Discussion

    For those who are complaining about Bakugou I just say stop complaining and Get over with.
  14. TagiKun

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 320 Discussion

    Let me just change one thing it's one of her marks. She's much better at a lot of things, but she has the habit of slapping him sometimes.
  15. TagiKun

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 320 Discussion

    Well one thing I'm sure Uraraka will slap him in the face, it's already become her mark.
Top