Re: Romance & Society in Naruto <3
Isn't that around the time Sakura decides to give Naruto a fake confession? If so Naruto still feels that way about Sakura but he still understands what she was doing and how she really loves Sasuke. He came to terms with the fact that she loves Naruto, but...
Re: Romance & Society in Naruto <3
I've been looking at the manga from a neutral prospective as not to be bias and I would agree that Karin is more of a fan girl and the apology was only for plot reasons. She hasn't really done anything different from the fan girls in part one other then have...
I see why everyone doesn't like they chapters because of pacing but if you think about it like the anime the pacing seems just right. Overall I like this chapter even tho it was a bit on the short side considering all the "look at that" panels. Naruto is showing offpower (regardless if its...