Recent content by Takizune

  1. Takizune

    Discussion DGM Chapter 214 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 214 Spoiler Thread OMG, little Nea was so cute <3 I love this chapter :) I don't want to see Allen like this, we don't know if it's Allen, or Nea. we can only guess through their behaviour. :( I need translation, now T.T
  2. Takizune

    Discussion DGM Chapter 207 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 207 Spoiler Thread wow... Kanda comes back... I love those two pictures^^ I'd like to chapter comes out today :)
  3. Takizune

    Discussion DGM Chapter 206 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 206 Discussion/207 Prediction I think he came here to hide and for help. I think that Allen can find something in Cross's room. I wonder what older Allen said at least... "you cared about "Allen". Why he didn't say "me" or something? (sorry for my english!)
  4. Takizune

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 205 Discussion / 206 Prediction i think next chapter will be about 4 june
  5. Takizune

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 204 Discussion/205 Prediction Awesome chapter!! and Big Timcanpy :* poor Allen...:'( i don't think Allen will come back to the order. If he would return the cardinals probably would imprison him again, or even torture him.... and i think that Tiki and Road don't let him go...
Top