Recent content by Talvi

  1. Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: D. Gray Man 146 Spoiler Thread I think they ment Bak with the headphones, since Johnny doesn't have his anymore. Thanks for the spoiler script Dofla, hopefully someone translates it soon.
  2. Anime D.Gray-man Season 2 (Episode 52-103) Discussion

    Re: DGM Episode 67 Seems like the animation quality is up again. Just can't wait to see this ep if that's so!
  3. Anime D.Gray-man Season 2 (Episode 52-103) Discussion

    Re: DGM Episode 63 The animation quality seems super this week~ Gonna watch it if (when) it comes out in Veoh. And there it is :P Thanks!
  4. Discussion The DGM Hiatus Thread -Hiatus Ends July 17th-

    Re: D.Gray-man: long absence? See? We're growing. (And I'm naturally the leader cuz I'm the oldest.) Kiitos Yellowpin 8P Halusin ehdottomasti jonkun suomalaisen nikin, ja Talvi kuulosti hyvältä. Sorry for major OT.
  5. Discussion The DGM Hiatus Thread -Hiatus Ends July 17th-

    Re: D.Gray-man: long absence? I think I shall fall in deep, deep coma for the next month. (btw, yellowpin, shall we conquer this forum with Finns? Yes we shall.)
  6. Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: D. Gray-Man 129 Spoiler Thread SHE'S LEAVING US WITH A CLIFFHANGER (literally), ISN'T SHE. (thanks for the spoilers anyway)
  7. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 13 (Ch. 119-128) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-Man 128 Discussion Cross Marian is my new true love. Period. (WOAH, WHAT WAS THAT? The chapter was all sketchy!)
  8. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 13 (Ch. 119-128) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray-man 127 Discussion (I know he didn't have glasses beofre, but to me it seemed that he had ones now. Or it could be something that has to do smething with the mask thing. :oh ) Recently D.Gray has been very fast-paced, now I think it's starting to hurt the manga a lil' bit. IMO, so...
  9. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 13 (Ch. 119-128) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray-man 127 Discussion OMG, it was soooo cliche.... BUT... IT WAS CROSS... AND HE IS THE SEXINESS. I really try to be dissapointed (Allen & Lavi waking afterall (and since Lavi apparently hurt his shoulder again, I think it'll fall off the minute Miranda's spell fades)), BUT UMM, CROSS +...
  10. Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: 127 Night Spoiler + Camshots I'm propably the only one who actually likes Cross coming into the pictrue. True, it has been very predictable, but it has been like that for a while now, ever since Timcanpy dissapeared. The situation in Ark had been pursued so far, that I personally don't...
  11. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 13 (Ch. 119-128) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray-man 127 Predictions I think it'd be very, very wierd, if it turns up it all have been just dream. After 30+ chapters? "Whoops, this was all just dream! Didn't actually happen!".
  12. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 13 (Ch. 119-128) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray-man 126 Discussion I don't see Lavi and Allen waking up any moment. It'd be stupid if they would just faint, and while unconsious recover their wounds or something, and wake up RISE 'N SHINE and all new. They both have serious injuries after all (for crying out loud, Lavi was...
  13. Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: D. Gray Man 126: Spoiler Other generals = sounds lovely. Chaoji getting innocence = Not so excited. I'd like to have a conclusion for this arc soon D:
Top