Recent content by Tango

  1. Tango

    Bankai power becoming weaker

    Spoiler link seems to be broken
  2. Tango

    Correlation between the admirals and the monster trio?

    I doubt even Luffy is on par with any of the admirals right now. Maybe in 5 years when Strawhats become really comfortable in the New World, and beat Bug Mum or Beast Guy. Even then I just can't see it. Admirals Power is just too great, they might hold their own, like Raleygh was able to do. But...
  3. Tango

    Theory about Monkey D. Dragon's power and Ancient Weapons

    To Zehahaha: No worries, I see your point man. This is not my work. I agree it's more of a story/fanfiction than actual logical deduction. I just thought it was an interesting story and wanted to hear other people's opinion about it. No harm done. I assume that's what this forum was made for :)
  4. Tango

    Theory about Monkey D. Dragon's power and Ancient Weapons

    To David Rose: Yeah I agree with you this story sounds a little Naruto-like with all the "brothers" and "descendants" thing.  As far as your statement that "Garp and Roger are the same generation. Dragon is unique in that manner, as there is no counterpart to him".  I have to disagree slightly...
  5. Tango

    Theory Ichigo's new BANKAI ability hinted in color page

    What I found interesting about this cover is that main bad guy, The Quincy King is not even shown. Two sides usually means confrontation, but it's strange that King is nowhere to be seen. Reminds me of confrontation between Gotei and Arrancars, everyone thought Aizen was on the side of...
  6. Tango

    Theory about Monkey D. Dragon's power and Ancient Weapons

    Hello everyone :^_^ I haven't been to MH for a long time. Recently I've stumbled upon something that I think is worth a discussion. Below you will find a fascinating theory posted by an anonymous user. I thought it was very intriguing and I want to hear what OP fans have to say about it. ...
  7. Tango

    Chapter Gantz 280 Discussion/ 281 Prediction Thread

    What if... Only speculation but I think we may see Oka again in future chapters. Based on idea that came to my mind a couple of min ago. We all know that Gantz have ability to ressurect dead gantz members. What if one of the high level 100 point rewards is "insurance policy". In video games...
Top