Recent content by Tanmay

  1. Tanmay

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 643 Spoilers & Discussion

    I’ve a feeling we are about to see luslec use black hook if urek starts fighting the other two and just sneak in a hit and leave.
  2. Tanmay

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 642 Spoilers & Discussion

    Damn never did I ever expect there could be a situation in which urek goes berserk on traum. Now, only the strongest are left on the field I guess: urek, traum, gustang, luslec. Others are basically useless, maybe the mouse will fight lobadon. Man SIU is cooking!!!
  3. Tanmay

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 641 Spoilers & Discussion

    Can someone tell who one shotted dowon? Cha is about to go into full on rage mode
  4. Tanmay

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 633 Spoilers & Discussion

    Really I used to think quite the opposite. Maybe personal bias since I like baam’s character.
  5. Tanmay

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 632 Spoilers & Discussion

    I wish they will explain to us the significance of the mask in the next chapter. I vividly remember when he’s real face for first revealed everyone went crazy with the theories regarding the mask.
  6. Tanmay

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 631 Spoilers & Discussion

    V with wings makes me wonder if how icarus relates to all this?
  7. Tanmay

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 629 Spoilers & Discussion

    Never doubted my guy traumerai 🤝🤝🤝
  8. Tanmay

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 625 Spoilers & Discussion

    bro are you asking or telling lmao.
  9. Tanmay

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion

    Bro he could be the reason gustang thinks V is the worst person. Not only that, since he pulled that V bullshit, it could have triggered a tear in the relations of FHs.
  10. Tanmay

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 614 Spoilers & Discussion

    Pretty good chapter from what I can see. We are getting good lore, Kirin vs Lobadon and enkidu stuff. I don't understand why the rating is so low for this chapter
  11. Tanmay

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 604 Spoilers & Discussion

    https://cosmic-scans.com/tower-of-god-raws-chapter-604/ @Demonspeed
  12. Tanmay

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 604 Spoilers & Discussion

    Probably pb number 4, whoever that is lol Common Yama L
  13. Tanmay

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 601 Spoilers & Discussion

    Another Day, another common Yama L.
  14. Tanmay

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 601 Spoilers & Discussion

    Idk why but I can see so many death flags for traumerai this chapter.
Top