Recent content by Tathagata

  1. Tathagata

    Queenie... is probably going TO BE FREAKING AWESOME FOR EVER!!!111

    Re: The Muffin-thread! :3 D'aw! They couldn't use a noob like me, haha! Yer translations are good, hardly anything to correct! If you ever want anything proofed, lemme know. I'm not the best, but I don't mind helping out!
  2. Tathagata

    Queenie... is probably going TO BE FREAKING AWESOME FOR EVER!!!111

    Re: The Muffin-thread! :3 Hiya Queen! <3 Mushishi, so good! I'd like to thank ya for yer hard work, I do appreciate it very much! Do you prefer working on series that are more "popular," or would you rather work on more random series or lesser known ones? Thanks again! --Tath
  3. Tathagata

    Discussion Web comics no laughing matter / Shoddily scanned, translated manga causing headache for publishers

    I hate to rehash what everyone has said (and a lot has been said), but there is some need to get things succinct when you are having this conversation. To some extent, I agree with what was said that Edited Mangas offer a means of advertising for certain manga and media companies, in the sense...
  4. Tathagata

    Shounen [FEATURED] Hunter x Hunter

    Re: Hunter x Hunter No, as a matter of opinion I am respecting his opinion of the series. How is it I can tell him what he thinks is wrong? His opinion on this piece of work, as it is, is still his. The same principle would apply in judging a piece of art. One person may like it, while...
  5. Tathagata

    Shounen [FEATURED] Hunter x Hunter

    Re: Hunter x Hunter First off, because this is your review, and thus your opinion, I can make no comment regarding your opinions, as to whether you are right or not. However, even though it is not my place to put a review up, I would like to put my two cents in. Hunter X Hunter was one of...
Top