Recent content by Tatsumaki

  1. Tatsumaki

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    So you're accusing us (Lumii and me) to be mafia yet telling us to vote with you, to save you today...so you can campaign to lynch us tomorrow ? We're still missing Dego's vote and pom's vote too
  2. Tatsumaki

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    But if everyone piles on that we'll have to rethink this. Yes yes thank you arrow
  3. Tatsumaki

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    No I'm good I've went to read it That indeed narrow our possibilities Okay then votekill Kakoha
  4. Tatsumaki

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    Can't we vote dego with one of the defuser voting last ? Or is that not how it works ? I forgor
  5. Tatsumaki

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    Uh I did not think yall would prioritize kakoha today honestly If we dive we get a blocker but so does mafia !?
  6. Tatsumaki

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    By who has more locked votes @Vali x lucifer
  7. Tatsumaki

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    Does that include you ? (well until you locked arrow 12 min ago) Does that mean you see me as town then ? (Since i'm locked) Townies are good, I don't see how that's a switch up. I clearly oversold myself yeah, hoping to bait mafia. If they killed my plain townie ass then det/doc/prosti or...
  8. Tatsumaki

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    I'm scared but well, either it's the first good decision I make, either it will join the unending list of my mistakes. Votelock Stylether wait I missed that, why are we ascending ? Just to stay on surface ?
  9. Tatsumaki

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    it has to be. Because otherwise it just means we're the worst town trio of all time.
  10. Tatsumaki

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    @Vali x lucifer I will cooperate to try and save town. out of the four names you listed, which do you want to lynch today ?
  11. Tatsumaki

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    He ain't even fighting the alleGAYtions I can't believe you Nat. How did I not see it.
  12. Tatsumaki

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    I HAVE NOTHING !!!!! I'M THE ONLY DUMB*SS WHOSE ROLELESS AND YET I GOT NOTHIIIIIING
  13. Tatsumaki

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    What ????????????????? I'm-? it activates ? next depth it activates ?? i don't understand anything 😭
  14. Tatsumaki

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    It might be time for me to accept that Sam or Nat or both have been playing me like the flute this whole time.
Top