Recent content by TayuyatheNorthGate

  1. TayuyatheNorthGate

    Chapter Naruto 515 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 515 Spoiler Discussion I agree with you. Think about it. What will it do to Shikamaru, Chouji and Ino's psyches if and when they have to fight Asuma? Or Gaara against Yashamaru? Or Kankurou against Chiyo and Sasori? There is a gigantic margin for character development...
  2. TayuyatheNorthGate

    Chapter Naruto 515 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 515 Spoiler Discussion Thank you for being the commanding voice of intelligence. I love you so much. <3 You've pretty much said everything I wanted to say. So, I'll keep my post short and sweet with this: Thank you, Kabuto. Hallelujah, you're single-handedly saving this...
  3. TayuyatheNorthGate

    Anime Naruto Shippuden 103-104

    ..What sucked about these episodes? Konoha. That is all. The Akatsuki were amusing as always, and I have a bias toward Guren---it was Konoha that really made me yawn and get bored, or say "WTF? That makes no sense." Nothing else really irked me as much as they did. Also, yeah--I know the 4...
  4. TayuyatheNorthGate

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 101-102

    Re: Naruto shippuuden 103-104 airs april 9th I thought everyone wanted the fillers to be over fast. I myself, I DO care about the fillers, because I adore Guren, but I am wanting them to be over as well--because then I can stop paying attention to the anime every week and just go back to...
  5. TayuyatheNorthGate

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 100

    I remember why I decided to stay away from this thread. I like Guren. But, 100 was lackluster--I skipped to just see the part with Guren, then I was done. But, when this filler is over, I'll be stopping my watching of the anime, because in my opinion, the next arc, save the Jiraiya fight, is...
  6. TayuyatheNorthGate

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 99

    One example of an attack that was added to the storyline was Neji's Hakke Hyaku Nijūhachi Shō (128 palms) that he used against Kidoumaru in the Sasuke Retrieval Arc. This wasn't present in the manga. Another is Shikamaru's use of a scroll against Kakuzu (in the encounter post-Asuma's death)...
  7. TayuyatheNorthGate

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 99

    Honestly, I don't see Kishimoto doing anything with any of the Jinchuuriki in that picture, as almost all of them are dead at this point. I think he drew that mostly just for fun, and to give the fans a little interesting insight by placing a face with the Bijuu. Also, the anime adds stuff...
  8. TayuyatheNorthGate

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 99

    Mm-hmm, no problem. Guren herself mentions it in Episode 99, around 18:40, when she's swimming to try and save Yuukimaru. There's a link to the episode at the beginning of the thread, if you just want to watch the stream (or if you want to download it) :D This shows that something has to...
  9. TayuyatheNorthGate

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 99

    I'll give you a synopsis/character overview: About Guren: Guren is a crystal jutsu user, under the employ of Orochimaru--who at one point was meant to be his vessel (around the time he took Genyuumaru)--but was too late, and now pre-empted by the arrival of Sasuke. Her ability was interesting...
  10. TayuyatheNorthGate

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 99

    Re: Shippuuden 99 I honestly can't find Tobi as amusing anymore because I know who he is. I always thought he wasn't what he seemed (the mask was a good part of that--it's a blatant metaphor, and also, he's Akatsuki--he had to have something up his sleeve, he couldn't just be comic relief), and...
  11. TayuyatheNorthGate

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 97

    I wish this episode had come out before Katsucon--I would have gotten to make nifty armblades. Oh well, just gives me something else to work on before Animazement. In any case...Episode opinion. Best parts? Guren, once again. I love all of her jutsu. The arm blades, the mirror, the friggin'...
  12. TayuyatheNorthGate

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 96

    Re: Naruto Shippuuden 86 How did you get in my head? XD Tayuya actually is the other cosplay I'm running this weekend--so I will be cosplaying both. I'm not looking forward to painting the Curse Seal Level 1 on again, as the last time it took a good two hours to do it all correctly (my...
  13. TayuyatheNorthGate

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 96

    Re: Naruto Shippuuden 86 Ha ha! :sweat I hope I don't look as bad in her clothes as everyone says she does this weekend...I'm cosplaying her at Katsucon 15, which starts tomorrow. And no-one's going to flame you for your opinions, dear! That's what a forum is for. Opinions. I, honestly...
  14. TayuyatheNorthGate

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 96

    Re: Naruto Shippuuden 86 If you mean "fillers girl" as in Guren, then yes. ^_^ I do. [hr] I loved episode 82--it was strange, to me, I knew a lot of it was filler--but it didn't feel like it because it melded so fluidly with canon. It was really well done. And, yeah--I'm hoping that she...
  15. TayuyatheNorthGate

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 96

    Re: Naruto Shippuuden 86 While I love a good "Bash the hell out of Konoha" episode...this was just a bit lackluster. Also, not enough Guren for my tastes. Best parts of the Episode, to me: Yuukimaru flashback Guren apparently gaining the powers of the Goblin King, Jareth--watching the Konoha...
Top