Recent content by TBBX

  1. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread - Part 2 he has to be doing the sage mode through kagebunshins... i mean wasn't the hint like looking left and right at the same time which is what Kakashi told him about implementing the wind element into the rasengan? anyways can't wait for...
  2. The Official Naruto Thread

    Re: Naruto is a Genius? Well I think the question to ask for the people who don't believe that Naruto is a genius is why do you think that Sasuke is a genius? If it wasn't for his sharingan he wouldn't have any of his famous techniques except for the katon jutsus... Sure Naruto can also use the...
  3. Shounen Break Shot by Maekawa Takeshi

    Re: Breakshot I loved the series and would be glad to see the rest of it
  4. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 14 (Ch. 129-138) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-Man 132 Predictions i'm also thinking that allen will definitely play the piano. as for the traitor noah i think he died and maybe reincarnated into or is allen's dad or something because there are just too many coincidences with allen's crown clown form and tyki's released form...
  5. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 12 (Ch. 108-118) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 117 Predictions I think Rhode and Tiki might go and retreat because Allen busting out that sword doesn't bode well and someone has to tell the Earl
  6. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 12 (Ch. 108-118) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 116 Discussion I also noticed how Allen's sword the the Millenium Counts are pretty much the same except for the inverted colors and Allen's has the little crown thing and a cross keychain at the end. I found that pretty interesting, but fighting with a huge sword with just one...
  7. Favorites Do you like Sport Mangas? If so, which are your favourites?

    I love sport mangas. I love practically all of the Adachi stuff. Then of course slam dunk, wild striker, tsubasa, whistle, fight no akatsuki, ippo, you name it...
  8. Seinen Übel Blatt by Shiono Etorouji

    Re: Such a cool manga. I really like the story so far, I can't wait until he starts taking down the real baddies. I mean how dare them, it's just so sad what they did to them and how they got everyone thinking what they think =(
  9. Shounen Kurozakuro by Natsume Yoshinori

    Re: Kurozakuro the raws of it aren't on their website
  10. Shounen mx0 by Yasuhiro Kano

    Re: MX0 General discussion yeah it is a pretty cool manga. I got into it with the series that was like it that was called MP0 or something like that. I think it was a one shot or something and then this came out and I was like sweet
  11. Seinen Jackals by Murata Shinya & Kim Byung Jin

    Re: Jackals Discussion Thread cool new project
  12. Seinen Ares by Ryu Geum Chel

    Re: Ares Chapter 77 is finally out =)
  13. Shounen Whistle by Higuchi Daisuke

    Re: Whistle Edited Mangas thats because that was around where the anime ended and they were going to do it but dropped it
  14. Seinen Verdant Lord by Takashige Hiroshi & Soga Atsushi

    Re: Verdant Lord it looks pretty cool
  15. Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (latest ch006) awesome project, can't wait for more
Top