Recent content by Tea Leaves

  1. Tea Leaves

    Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

    Re: The Games Hangout Thread - Part 1 Sony getting all sassy.
  2. Tea Leaves

    Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

    Re: The Games Hangout Thread - Part 1 :| Stationed military folk are kinda screwed. What, you'd like to play a game in your down time? LOL, no. In my life of leisure, I pretty much always have access to the internet. But I know this isn't the case for everyone else in the world. Sucks.
  3. Tea Leaves

    Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

    Re: The Games Hangout Thread - Part 1 I'm not either. It brings little to the table. Though I'm interested to see what the system's launch titles will be. Design wise, it looks ugly as sin. Like a bulky DVD/VHS player from 2003. Also, development for the MMO Guild Wars (the original)...
  4. Tea Leaves

    Chapter One Piece 709 Discussion/ 710 Prediction No Chapter until June 5

    Oh no, Oda! :pout Doesn't peritonsillar abscess require minor surgery to drain all that pus? Or can it be fought by simply using antibiotics? Hmm... Either way, best wishes for his full recovery. I'm still looking forward to that Dressrosa history lesson. I really like the toy soldier guy...
  5. Tea Leaves

    That Stupid Ruckus.

    I love Noein. Granted, it isn't for everyone, since it's kind of long winded and relies heavily on several philosophical theories. But I love all the temporal paradox and branching/multiple universe(s) hypotheses goodness. <3 It was a work project. I'm lucky enough to work from home most of...
  6. Tea Leaves

    Games The Pokémon Thread

    That's pretty cool. ^w^ I can't wait to see what this will do to the move-sets of preexisting Pokémon that will be labeled Fairy. I always thought critters like Mawile were lacking in power/utility of their move-sets, so here's hoping some of these cute little guys will get some lovin'. I...
  7. Tea Leaves

    Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

    Re: The Games Hangout Thread - Part 1 That could be very true. That his employment termination and project holding could be logically justifiable, but Ubisoft doesn’t exactly have the cleanest track record. Here’s hoping more information will pass through the grape vine soon. I’m not...
  8. Tea Leaves

    First Yonkou to go down?

    Re: 1st Yonkou to go down? Big Mom or Kaido. As others already stated, Shanks will probably always remain a Yonko (or at least someone in a position of power/influence) unless taken out by Blackbeard himself, or some happenings with the World Government. Blackbeard is too “final boss” material...
  9. Tea Leaves

    Games The Pokémon Thread

    Despite loving the Pokémon franchise, I don't tend to keep up on its news too often. Was a new type confirmed by Game Freak, or is this only fan speculation at this point? If it has, do you know/think several existing Pokémon will have their type sets altered? Like Clefable and Delcatty?
  10. Tea Leaves

    Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

    Re: The Games Hangout Thread - Part 1 Thank goodness. =w=;; Speaking of publishers, Ubisoft recently put Patrice Désilets' personal project, 1666, on indefinite hold. In case you're unaware, Mr. Désilets was the creative director for both Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed II. A...
  11. Tea Leaves

    That Stupid Ruckus.

    I like Kid a lot too. His OCD is pretty ridiculous, especially early on in the series. List-wise, I’d say he’s my fourth favorite character, only after Patti, Liz, and Excalibur. I’m glad to hear you’ll give it another shot! ^w^ Though if it still isn’t your cup of tea, then I apologize for...
  12. Tea Leaves

    Chapter One Piece 709 Discussion/ 710 Prediction No Chapter until June 5

    Re: One Piece 709 Discussion/ 710 Prediction I like Bartolomeo as a character, but man, what a cheap ability. And while I think "cheating" powers are acceptable for villains and the like, I can't wait till Luffy squares off with this dude. And like many predicted, Bartolomeo is working for...
  13. Tea Leaves

    Chapter One Piece 709 Discussion/ 710 Prediction No Chapter until June 5

    Re: One Piece 709 Spoiler Discussion I think the punch was plenty strong. Methinks the king chose Bartolomeo as a target, and due the "repel" affect he has already demonstrated as of last chapter, ended up tossing the attack right back at the king guy. Probably taking out all/most of the...
  14. Tea Leaves

    That Stupid Ruckus.

    Thank you all for the kind welcome. I guess what I mean by "quality" is that the line work is solid, and there is a constant fluidity to the animation/character movement(s), and the lack of awkwardly long "character reaction" shots. Brownie points for a varying range of facial expressions and...
  15. Tea Leaves

    Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

    Re: The Games Hangout Thread - Part 1 Hey all. So, a game I'm totally looking forward to, Among the Sleep, released a free alpha demo today via their Kickstarter page. If you haven't heard about it, it's a first-person horror game where you play as toddler. Yes, a toddler. So the world is...
Top