Recent content by TeAm#7FoReVer

  1. TeAm#7FoReVer

    Submissions [Submissions] Sig of the Week #106-107

    Tears - Grief by TeAm#7FoReVer Credits: http://slipknot31666.deviantart.com/art/SasuSaku-New-Ending-150231303 Note: The size´s sig is 450x150, the rest is just the transparency. This is the reason on the gallery appears 550x180 as the size.
  2. SSSIG copy copy.png

    SSSIG copy copy.png

  3. TeAm#7FoReVer

    Question Would you have destroyed the Uchiha clan?

    No. There is not justification to kill an entire village which includes little children, women, old people that just like Sasuke didn't know what the hell what was happening, even when his father was the leader. The same Hiruzen believed there could be a solution for all this mess but he was...
  4. TeAm#7FoReVer

    Favorites Coolest jutsu ever!

    I dont see what it is wrong, it is matter of tastes. It is my opinion, it is okay if everybody disagree with me and lol at my answer. Relax a bit. :p
  5. TeAm#7FoReVer

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 I posted my signature, I almost forgot of the contest, but I am here. Buggy Fly, good themes. I like tears, hair and elegance for signatures. Excellent submissions everyone. :)
  6. TeAm#7FoReVer

    Favorites Coolest jutsu ever!

    Kirin is the only jutsu that has impressed me so far.
  7. TeAm#7FoReVer

    Submissions [Submissions] Sig of the Week #104-105

    Flower - Rose by TeAm#7FoReVer Credits: http://jiuge.deviantart.com/art/Taiwan-from-Aph-164381265 http://cloaks.deviantart.com/ I think cloaks removed the textures package (Vintage VII) from which I took the texture. I cant find it but I know it belongs to her.
  8. SIGF copy2.png

    SIGF copy2.png

  9. TeAm#7FoReVer

    Anime Naruto Shippuden Episode 163 Discussion

    I dont have an appropriate word to describe what I felt seeing this episode. Even I dont like much the Naruto vs Pain battle I didn't expect this quality on animation, really. This fight is one of the most important and pivotal moments in the entire manga because it shows Naruto´s improvement as...
  10. TeAm#7FoReVer

    Chapter Naruto 497 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 497 Discussion / 498 Predictions A so-so chapter. *The art was weird, the kyubbi was really bad drawn; I dont like it. He doesn´t look evil, IMO. * Killer Bee was *sigh*. I hope he can say something else besides than mother******; it is becoming boring. * Despite to be a mental...
  11. TeAm#7FoReVer

    Favorites Best Quick Skirmish In Naruto

    Even it was off-screen... http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/343/04-05/ He looked so awesome: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/349/16/
  12. TeAm#7FoReVer

    Romance (and society) in Naruto

    I think if Sasuke dies in the end, NaruSaku will never happened because their bond is too dependent and strong to Sasuke (whether we like it or not) that whatever thing he does, NaruSaku is affected. The moments they have interacted and talked, are always directly or indirectly related to...
  13. TeAm#7FoReVer

    Romance (and society) in Naruto

    Sakura doesn't love Naruto the same way she loves Sasuke. Since the beginning of part 1, it was obvious she liked Sasuke because of her behavior towards him and that was reinforced with her confession. Besides, those feelings hasn't changed at all. Sakura loves Naruto as a friend, she has never...
  14. TeAm#7FoReVer

    Canon Sasuke vs Rock Lee (pre-timeskip/rematch)

    It was Gai who said that while Sasuke was fighting Gaara. However, he can not keep that speed for much time, he gets tired.
  15. TeAm#7FoReVer

    Favorites Best. Shot. EVER!!

    That is what a call a kick. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/68/09/ That panel is even more awesome because Gai said: Kakashi... this boy reminds me of you when you were young.
Top