A week off will definitely convince a few readers to jump out of windows. It's like clockwork. Wake up Tuesday/Wednesday morning at 4am looking for spoilers. A few weeks ago when there was a break, I just wasn't prepared to deal with it. A month... I hope no one pisses me off on the train in the...
I don't understand why people are so upset about a time skip. I've been reading One Piece for a long time and everything that people have said would be bad wasn't so bad. I'm not sure of the ages, but I think Luffy is 17. How much of an insult would it be to the rest of the pirates that a 17yr...
Hey, long time reader, first time poster. I've been thinking about Zoro and haki for a while. I've been reading a lot of posts, but so far I haven't come across anyone mentioning that Perona can intentionally or unintentionally train Zoro with haki. I mean wasn't one of her powers to take away...