Recent content by Teaparty

  1. Teaparty

    Misc Attempt Need experienced cleaner help!

    Using the clone tool over and over again is a fast way to redraw, but it sometimes leaves undesirable brush patterns. Instead of using the clone tool, sometimes you should manually Select a portion of the pattern and copy&paste it. It should be on a new layer so just move it to a good spot, make...
  2. Teaparty

    Animated sig tutorial

    That's awesome! I never tried making GIFs before and now I wanna try. Thanks for sharing~
  3. Teaparty

    Discussion What did you eat today? - Cooking Corner Hangout

    Re: What did you eat today? Rainier gets all the good food... so unfair. D:
  4. Teaparty

    Misc Attempt First Attempt

    It looks pretty good. On the right side, instead of repeatedly mouse-clicking with the clone, click and drag the mouse to make it smoother. Right now it looks like it has ripples.
  5. Teaparty

    Discussion What is a Zengohen?

    It means the story is split into 2 or more parts. Front (前) being part one, and back (後) being the last part.
  6. Teaparty

    Discussion What Manga would you like to see scanlated?

    A manga where the main char has one of those old-style peasant hairstyle? Hmm... Well, I did find Musashi the anime enjoyable. I might try that when the scans come out.
  7. Teaparty

    Discussion Where do YOU go to read your manga?

    mangatoshokan doesn't have JPEG compression, so I always go there. I used to download manga and read it, but now it's just for archiving, or if mangatoshokan doesn't have it. Oh and I always view at 1:1, so no resized images.
  8. Teaparty

    Discussion Where do YOU go to read your manga?

    mangafox = good site? It gave my eyes cancer with all that jpeg compression!
  9. Teaparty

    Typesetting Font Identification and Recommendations

    Lowercase font What's a good low-case font to use for a cute, moe, slice of life manga? Any suggestions? So far I only have blambot casual and mighty zeo Thanks.
  10. Teaparty

    Fun Thread MH turns 7 years old; spam maturely :3

    Re: MH Turns 4 years old!! Now spam like crazy!~ ^OMG it's a party! :D
  11. Teaparty

    Typesetting advice with typesetting please

    Re: [beginner] advice with typesetting please Hah! I'm a one-man team as well! Hi5! I'm not a perfectionist though lol. I only do scans depending on how I want to do them, and I pretty much never care who says what. The boxes already have frames, so stick with them! Don't make your text...
  12. Teaparty

    Typesetting advice with typesetting please

    Re: [beginner] advice with typesetting please Wait, maybe I didn't quite get what you meant by vertical text. I was talking about something like this. The first vertical box is very thin, so the english text will need to be rotated unless you want half-a-word on every line. Or did you mean...
  13. Teaparty

    Typesetting advice with typesetting please

    Re: [beginner] advice with typesetting please I don't see how rotating the text can distort it in any way, as long as the text layer isn't rasterized. When you rotate, use the text tool itself and not the select tool -> free transform. Make sure to set anti-aliasing (Anything will do except...
Top