Recent content by Teclo

  1. Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha) OK, thanks. Are there any raws for the chapters after 10? Or translations, better still.
  2. Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha) I found this thread after googling to see what the hell happened to Ice Revolution. It's only scanlated up to chapter 10 but apparently there's a third volume. I also heard something about it going over to being an online manga after chapter 8...
  3. Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion Only one, actually. Apparently no chapter next week.
  4. Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion Well it's a pretty standard shounen pose but that's a different one from the examples that people have been bringing up. You can also see the execution platform in the distance. I'm not saying this is definitely genuine but there's no reason to think it...
  5. Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion Look at it again. Aokiji dodged to the side and WB's blade merely went through his coat/cape thing. In one frame it looked like it had stabbed him, that was a deception because in the next you see it from a different angle and it's to the side of his torso.
  6. Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion I said something similar today on AP. My shitty phone cost £40 ($60) about 5 years ago and I would honestly have to go out of my way to take a photo as bad as this spoiler image. If you want to prove to people "This is the real deal" it's in your interest...
  7. Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion The ten years before was for getting over the poison, not the energising hormones.
  8. Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion Well the Supernovas are/were watching from Sabaody - I can't remember if Rayleigh was.
  9. Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion Not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread, but Oda recently said, after Strong World premièred, "Please be sure to enjoy the film and watch it few times because it's the last adventure of 17 year old Luffy". That's leading some people to believe...
  10. Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion Hancock is only mentioned in this spoiler: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1714562#post1714562 In the larger 2ch spoiler I read through, only Garp, Marco, WB and Sengoku appeared. Ace was mentioned. It sounds a bit odd since IIRC last...
  11. Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion It starts, I think, with WB asking Garp if he can live with this "murder" on his hands. Marco says he will save Ace. Then Garp attacks Marco again and Marco seems to be overwhelmed by his strength. WB goes to attack Sengoku but something happens, sounds...
  12. Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion I'm liking the ones that have Garp helping Ace but the change seems too sudden to be true.
Top