Recent content by Tehanu

  1. Tehanu

    Shounen Zetsuen no Tempest by SHIRODAIRA Kyou and SAIZAKI Ren

    Re: [Newcomer] Zetsuen no Tempest by SHIRODAIRA Kyou and SAIZAKI Ren Thank you! I didn't now whether you'd still scan it or not ^^
  2. Tehanu

    Shounen Zetsuen no Tempest by SHIRODAIRA Kyou and SAIZAKI Ren

    Re: [Newcomer] Zetsuen no Tempest by SHIRODAIRA Kyou and SAIZAKI Ren Does anybody now if chapter 3 will be scanned?
  3. Tehanu

    Shoujo D·N·Angel by Sugisaki Yukiru

    Re: [Shoujo] D·N·Angel by Sugisaki Yukiru Yeah, it is on hiatus again because the mangaka is doing some seinen... Dunno, that woman doesn't seem to finish anything... Either way, I think the last chapter out was an Argentine Special ^^
  4. Tehanu

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    It's quite different to the other ones, but I like it ^^ I love Yuki's hair <3 Thanks for sharing!
  5. Tehanu

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    I was talking about this with Kyo the other day... I think it would be funny in a eerie kind a way if he'd transformed himself into a woman XDDD ... ok, don't look at me like that >___<UU
  6. Tehanu

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    Thank you Rena!!
  7. Tehanu

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    Thanks a lot!! They are great!! I love the fact that puppy is in every single one of them *__* Would you mind if I shared these at my forum?
  8. Tehanu

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    I really like it, Hitomi deserved it ^o^
  9. Tehanu

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    Hey, guys, look what I've found:
  10. Tehanu

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    I do want ^^ You are really generous, thank you so much~!
  11. Tehanu

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    *Joins* Yes, please... I have absolutely no idea when a tank ends and another one begins u-u
  12. Tehanu

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    Amazon.jp has a bigger resolution of the cover: Nice! Although Ogami touching his eye on that way reminds me of Tsubasa's Shaoran ^^U I second Rena's request: more love for C:B, there must be someone willing to translate it when caesarpk is not available;;;; I wish I could
  13. Tehanu

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    Nice cover! I like the color changes: blue, green, red... By the way, I think that the fact that Ogami appears in all the covers so far is another prove that he's the real main character and not Sakura... I say this because of this Wikipedia article in which they put Sakura as the main...
  14. Tehanu

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    Here's a bigger version of the cover: They look cool. I bet on the 2nd one we'll get to see Toki ^^
  15. Tehanu

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    Yeah, it's so weird. It's like nobody noticed that chapter 18 was released =(
Top