Recent content by TEK

  1. TEK

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro Honestly, I'm kind of in the same boat as you. I love this series but due to the lack of chapters, I'm starting to forget about this manga. For the sake of his remaining fans, I do hope he does end it soon as well. Or if he doesn't, I hope he starts to...
  2. TEK

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 414 Discussions / 415 Predictions Man, I'm kinda relieved to see Suigetsu alive now. The spoilers had me thinking he was done for. At the start of this battle, I thought for sure that Juugo or Karin would die. But after this chapter, I'm starting to feel like none of the Team Hawk...
  3. TEK

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 413 Discussions / 414 Predictions If I remember correctly, Juugo hecka respected Kimimaro since he was the only one able to quell his rage. When he found out that Kimimaro was going to retrieve Sasuke, he was sad but Kimimaro said that line about Sasuke being his reincarnation so...
  4. TEK

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 413 Discussions / 414 Predictions After reading this chapter, I got to thinking. Is it possible to completely defeat/kill Suigetsu. I mean everytime he gets hit or anything, he just turns into a puddle of water. If Suigetsu is capable of dying, how would you kill him? And Hawk is...
  5. TEK

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 413 Discussions / 414 Predictions Yea, it felt short but I still loved it. Sasuke's character is awesome but it feels good to finally see him get beat so badly. And not once but twice. I hope Naruto learns to dispel genjutsus like the Hachibi. Then Naruto can truly become a force...
  6. TEK

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 294 Spoiler Thread Who knows, maybe Kurita not catching it will be a factor in beating the ace Karin. Karin has thought her catches were 100% catchable but maybe Kurita missing it will shatter that confidence and force some bad throws. hehe
  7. TEK

    Who else is disappointed with Heracles?

    Personally, I never cared much for his character so I had no expectations of him which is probably why I'm not disappointed. However, against Kurita or Gaou, all you can do is cooperation plays. Gaou and Kurita are officially the #1 powerhouses. On the line, they have no rivals other than each...
  8. TEK

    Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 409 Discussions / 410 Predictions When Gamakichi said that Naruto had to die in order to master Senjutsu, I was reminded of when Jiraiya told a very similar line to Naruto as he pushed him off the cliff in order to make him master the Kuchiyose no Jutsu to summon Gamabunta.
  9. TEK

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis - Spoilers & Discussion Thread My guess though is that the reason why those players are there is because they are the players that caused Ryoma to grow to where he is now. Momo was Echizen's first ever opponent in Seigaku back when he had that injured leg. He then fought...
  10. TEK

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis - Spoilers & Discussion Thread Yea, I wanted Kaidoh/Inui to win too but I knew there was no way they could. Last time against Rikkadai, Renji lost to Inui and Kirihara lost to Fuji so since they were paired up this time, I knew they had to win. Not to mention that the...
  11. TEK

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis - Spoilers & Discussion Thread Yea, I totally agree with you there. I was just commenting on how he was there too. I'm surprised that Atobe and Kintarou aren't there.
  12. TEK

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis - Spoilers & Discussion Thread I'm referring to Kiraku Yasuyuki from Midoriyama Jr. High. They were the team that Seigaku played before Rokkaku in the Kantou tournament in the manga. In the anime, they played Jyosei Shounan instead but in the manga, they played Midoriyama...
  13. TEK

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis - Spoilers & Discussion Thread Yup. And even that one guy who Echizen beat that was trained by Echizen's dad's rival. It looks like Atobe is there too since in the second to last page we can see a Hyotei sweater as well.
  14. TEK

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis - Spoilers & Discussion Thread Sweet!!! Thanks Dofla. I can't wait to check it out. ^_^
  15. TEK

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Dang, fast spoiler pics already. Sweet!!! Thanks Kira.
Top