Recent content by teknique521

  1. Chapter Gantz 304 Discussion/305 Prediction Thread

    I think Gantz/Comet mechas are from the same civilization and Gantz came to earth to train/prepare humans but in his own quirky way. He knew that earth was a target and when the invasion would arrive. He went rogue got here ahead of time and shared his own version of their technology. Why? Who...
  2. Chapter Gantz 303 Discussion/304 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 303 Spoiler Discussion Thread Makes me wonder what the point of the Italy mission was. It was a hopeless mission where all countries were forced to fight together for the first time (as far as we know). Strange part was how it ended prematurely before all of the statues were wiped...
  3. Chapter Gantz 301 Discussion/302 Prediction Thread

    I have a feeling that the gamblers/gantz creators are puppets themselves as well. We dont know who installed the timer- the aliens or the gamblers. If the aliens implemented the timer, and the gamblers were just following their directions, then nobody but the aliens understand what the...
  4. Chapter Gantz 295 Discussion/296 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 295 Spoiler Discussion Thread What I dont get is that Katastrophy had a timer leading up to it..... so unless Gantz is from the future, how would it know what was coming? Is there some algorithm of some alien uprising trend? Did some high-powered alien walk up to someone and say...
  5. Chapter Bleach 350 Discussion

    You know what would be crazy... is if Ichigo is actually the son of The King (that SS is trying to protect from Aizen) and that Isshin is just down there to protect him in the real world? That could explain the red hair/ insane capacity for power based on his lineage. (tho it does remind me...
  6. Chapter Bleach 350 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 350 Discussion/351 Predictions Thread Wow, it seems that Ichigo represents the trinity of all powers.... human, shinigami and hollow. Makes sense since humans are in the middle and have the capacity to become either hollow or plus/shinigami in the afterlife but if your hollow or...
  7. Chapter Gantz 292 Discussion/293 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 292 Spoiler Discussion Thread I would be sooo humiliated to be killed by the penis-weilding centaur. I would watch someone get killed by it, start laughing then have my head blown off for the split second I wasted.... but it's better than getting killed by the penis
  8. Chapter Gantz 291 Discussion/292 Prediction Thread

    Man, each mission is getting more ridiculous and ridiculous. I mean, they just barely got past nuri. Seems like the quantity and quality of aliens are getting crazier and crazier. As for the dark room/garbled gantz writing, i think all of the balls are communicating and are "overclocked"...
  9. Chapter Gantz 292 Discussion/293 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 292 Spoiler Discussion Thread For the spoilers.. the guy on the bike who had his head blown probably got hit by those trumpet cupids that "more than grazed" his head. Inaba has no fingers so I doubt he'll be effective. I hope they find a good place to hide Takeshi cuz the little guy...
  10. Fairy Tail Vol 14 (Chap 110-118) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 117 Discussion / 118 Predictions I have a feeling all the lacryma from the Hall of Thunder will blow up (like fireworks) once Luxus is defeated..... and culminate in that "Celebration" that Erza gave as an excuse to the city folk from an earlier chapter. With the whole 777...
  11. Chapter Bleach 325 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 325 Discussion/326 Predictions I like how each VC has some sort of take on war- Yumi- War is UGLY Kira- War brings DESPAIR Hisagi- War embraces FEAR Ikkaku- ? Ikkaku's obviously not in bankai... the top of his robe is still on. Theory1- I think Ikkaku got a little...
Top