Recent content by Teladis

  1. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 103 Discussion/104 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 103 Spoiler Thread I think it made great sense. The better chef won pure and simple. It showed what Soma lacks. He gained the respect of the cooks around him. Some self taught first year almost won, that says a lot. At the end, the better chef won, and he has a lot to...
  2. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 103 Discussion/104 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 103 Spoiler Thread You can't make debate on info you don't have. We don't know how Hayama would react if he would have lost. I could see him learning from it as well, and feeling like he failed not only himself but the woman who raised him. Since we don't know how he...
  3. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 103 Discussion/104 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 103 Spoiler Thread I don't see that at all. All three of them are hard working and creativity. What Soma lacks, he makes up with it, but his lack of knowledge outside of his dad shop, is not enough.
  4. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 103 Discussion/104 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 103 Spoiler Thread So you saying that it is ok for soma to act like that because of what all he has done, and how he was raised, yet from the flash backs, and how skilled Hayama is, The dish he made was amazing, and his skill showed it. What he did blew my mind...
  5. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 103 Discussion/104 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 103 Spoiler Thread If anyone has been arrogant it has been Soma, He himself knows that confidence and the drive to always win is part of what makes a chef strong. Hayama is the better chef right now. and it was shown before, He works hard, and his confidence seems...
  6. Three Way FInals

    I don't see it, He hates to lose, and that is his drive. Him losing will give him a bigger boost in not only learning, but understanding just what he is missing. If he would have won, it would not have the same meaning at all.
  7. Three Way FInals

    I really love this ending, and I think it fits well with the story. I like all three of the contenders. Reach one of them brings some thing to the table. Each one of them has a reason to fight, and I wish all three could win. Hayama winning is great. He has all the things to make a...
Top