Recent content by TemptationOfWrath

  1. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 346 Discussion

    The problem is that the goddesses and the supreme deity are just as "evil" as the demons. Dont forget who started the holy war for selfish/self-entitled reasons and brainwashed other races to join them. They dont even give a fuck about fairies, giants and humans, they are nothing more than...
  2. Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 199 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    I think that tanjiro will be possessed by muzan somehow and that nezuko and probably kanao will try to save him.
  3. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 320 Discussion

    I think it doesnt matter whether the sins are here or not. Yeah in the end nakaba will pull the "power of friendship" card and probably a combination attack to finish the DK off but for the "real" fight the sins are basically useless . The strongest sins ( ban and king) should be around the same...
  4. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 312 Discussion

    The Dk may have the weaker body now but compared to the Mel situation he has full control over it. I am pretty sure that DK Zeldris is (much) stronger than Mel possesed by the DK.
  5. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 306 Discussion

    Funny the Arthur parts were my least favorite ones by far. I would read a arthur sequel but only for the old characters. NNT was good/great for a long time even though it has some problems regarding powerlevel/balance. After the sinner was introduced it went a bit downhill. I dont get those "...
  6. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 299 Discussion/ 300 Predictions

    They arent fighting at night. The battle ( assault squad vs demons) started during the day. Escanor was in his "power mode", he even entered the one at high noon. Chandler casted his true night spell to weaken escanor and Mael destroyed it later. We are probably around 1-2 PM.
  7. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 290 Discussion / 291 Predictions

    Unless the masters original power is much higher than 168/173k it doesn't make sense at all. Second mark Mel was stronger than Mael during day ( probably morning), so AM Mel should be around 11AM Mael. Ludo said that Mael was stronger than him near noon (11AM+) but Ludo is stronger than present...
  8. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 290 Discussion / 291 Predictions

    I wouldnt call them weak I just wanna say that the AA rely on gods power as well.
  9. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 290 Discussion / 291 Predictions

    Like the AA can do much without graces (gods power), if Zel wins then only because of the Dk but if the AA/Merlin win its their own feat? Hypocrite. You guys forget that Zels Dk power ( magical immunity) is basically a grace ( occean -> physical immunity). Merlin without DK/GD blessings would...
  10. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 290 Discussion / 291 Predictions

    Thats easy, 201k is Ludo max Potential/power in his ow body, the margaret version isnt/cant use the full 201k
  11. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 289 Discussion / 290 Predictions

    He is not smoking anything, he is simply a troll. While there are more than enough members here (pro demon AND pro goddess) twisting/ignoring facts with some ridiculous head canon, he is one of the very few trolls. Unfortunately he is not even a good one, it is far too obvious. By the way...
  12. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 273 Discussion / 274 Predictions

    I am pretty sure, he is nowhere near 40k level at night. I suppose he is almost useless and doesnt exceed 10k. Furthermore I dont think 11:59 am Mael is ( much) stronger than 11:59 Escanor. Sarmiel/Tarmiel/Chandler/Cusack = ~90k Ludociel/Zeldris (full power) = ~100-105k 11:59 am Mael = ~...
  13. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 264 Discussion/265 Predictions

    Alice/Ryo higher than Takumi would be a joke, I suppose Issiki is 7th seat again ( I guess he dont even want a better seat)
  14. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 263 Discussion/264 Predictions

    I dont think so, the school year is almost over and the 3rd years will graduate soon. By the way, tsukasa and rindou have nothing to bet anymore. Soma is ( excluding erina) without a doubt the strongest first year. The only 2nd year chef who is stronger than/as strong as him is Isshiki. I am...
  15. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 265 Discussion / 266 Predictions

    Yeah and Estarossa pierced the whole upper body (almost) of both AA at the end of the last chapter and they are still alive too.
Top