Recent content by Tenhou

  1. Theory on Bartholomew Kuma

    yes of course, but like I said, foreign words introduced into Japanese often get corrupted and are not pronounced the way they are in the original language.
  2. Theory on Bartholomew Kuma

    Hello everybody. My name is Kelvin, and I would like to share with you a theory that I've had for a while about Bartholomew Kuma. I've searched around, and I didn't find any similar theories, but I'm sorry if you've posted it before. You can find a copy of this theory on my Tumblr. I've had...
  3. Chapter One Piece 595 Discussion / 596 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 595 Spoiler Discussion Training Arc or Time Skip? I am in a dilemma to which one I want.. Training arc would take to long and would bore me. So much happens in just a few days on the One Piece world. My mind would explode trying to comprehend how much stuff would go down during...
Top