Recent content by Tenshi123

  1. Reborn 375 Discussion / 376 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 375 Spoiler thread LOL, Hibari broke his own watch just to continue fighting? XDDD That is so like him. And I loved how all the other Varia members piled on XX to stop him from fighting, too. Ah, but now will we ever find out what Fon promised Hibari if they won? And poor Fon. ;A; He...
  2. Reborn 373 Discussion / 374 Predictions

    I dunno why everyone is so shocked at Hibari actually doubting his victory. Hibari is very confident, sure, but he isn't stupid: he was frozen in place with a giant sky-storm flame bullet headed for him. Who wouldn't doubt their victory in such a case? It's not as if it's the first time either...
  3. Reborn 373 Discussion / 374 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 373 Spoiler thread CALLED IT. SO HAPPY. <3 CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. And Mammon now almost certainly seems to me to be a girl. O: Those lips are not male in the least, imo. And it's interesting how Fon broke through the paralysis and killed those monsters. O: The...
  4. Reborn 372 Discussion / 373 Predictions

    First things first: shirtless Fon. *Q* Okay, moving on. XD I'm glad Amano at least had something about someone having to adjust to their normal size. I mean, it has been years, and going from one foot to like six or something has got to be a least a little disorienting. I loved the little...
  5. Reborn 371 Discussion / 372 Predictions

    I wonder if there is a way to tell Hibari and Fon apart besides their hair and clothes? Because you know, Hibari has those little lines near the top of his nose (although TYL!Hibari doesn't, oddly enough), but Fon doesn't seem to, though I can't tell if that's just cuz his hair is covering them...
  6. Reborn 371 Discussion / 372 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 371 Spoiler thread http://mangastream.com/read/katekyo_hitman_reborn/49187150/1 Mangastream version of the chapter out, for anyone who wants to take a look. The trans is mostly fine but THEY USED "HER" TO REFER TO FON, WTF?! FON IS DEFINITELY A GUY. Nvm, they fixed it. Yeah, I...
  7. Reborn 371 Discussion / 372 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 371 Spoiler thread OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG, FOOOOOOOOOOON! <3 Oh, and I'm pretty sure it's Fon who took out those three, not Hibari. See, look at the panel where Bel's knives are being kicked away (bottom right panel): http://www.mangareader.net/katekyo-hitman-reborn/371/13 See the...
  8. Reborn 370 Discussion / 371 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 370 Spoiler thread I'm not surprised that Tsuna doesn't recognize Reborn, but really? Reborn wastes his uncursed time just /talking/ to Tsuna? ;A; He can do as much in his baby form!
  9. Reborn 369 Discussion / 370 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 369 Spoiler thread SO EXCITED FOR ADULT!REBORN TO TAKE ACTION!! 8DDD But there's probably not enough time left in the match because that's what Yamamoto, Gokudera, and Mukuro+co. were saying. Speaking of Yamamoto and Gokudera, Amano is laying on the fanservice thiiiiick! That bike is...
  10. Reborn 368 Discussion / 369 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 368 Spoiler thread http://mangastream.com/read/katekyo_hitman_reborn/95307929/1 I'd advise everyone to read this version instead; it has a better translation. I mean, "Dokas"? What is that? ^_^; Although I am grateful that mangareader got the chapter out faster... I'm...
  11. Reborn 367 Discussion / 368 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 367 Spoiler thread I knew as soon as Hibari went into the hotel to find Dino that he was going to find the Varia instead. XD No point in putting them in the same hotel otherwise!! Maybe Dino will come along and they'll temporarily team up against the Varia? *w*/ VongolaSky, I agree...
  12. Reborn 365 Discussion / 366 Predictions

    That part about Dino being reminded of something is a bit mistranslated. (I went back and looked at the RAW.) It's actually that Dino thinks that Hibari and Fon are somehow similar... (Nooo, really? XD) And why is the blood-related theory far-fetched to you? O: I think that as similar as they...
  13. Info Reborn! Secret Bullet Novels thread

    I translated this a long time ago. The post is earlier in the thread: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/24727-Reborn%21-Secret-Bullet-Novels-thread?p=1422952&viewfull=1#post1422952
  14. Reborn 348 Discussion/ 349 Prediction

    I just wanted to point out to anyone who was confused about Fon saying "I came with pin, too," that line was actually a mis-translation. What it really means is that he also intuitively knows [that Bermuda has something to do with all this]. Anyway, I loved the pineapple fairy joke and Mukuro's...
  15. Reborn 344 Discussion/ 345 Prediction

    I was wondering if anyone else saw a blurry Hibird-looking bird above Alaude's hand in the picture...? O:
Top