Recent content by tentaimaho

  1. tentaimaho

    Edens Zero Chapter 104 Spoilers & Discussion

    Damn...I thought she’d stick around a bit longer. Especially since hiro hyped her up so much this chapter, oh well. I hope she shows up again sooner rather than later.
  2. tentaimaho

    Edens Zero Chapter 104 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wait, did Elsie leave the crew or are they following her to their outer cosmos? I would hate for her to leave as soon as she just came back.
  3. tentaimaho

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 58 Discussion

    My original post was trying to convey that if Lucy absolutely must fight a dragon god (which in itself is crazy imo) then she should have a good reason to do so. Selene and Lucy having an astronomical theme of magic isn’t a compelling reason to have them fight solo. If that’s the case then...
  4. tentaimaho

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 58 Discussion

    Lucy and Brandish racing to get Aquarius from the gold dragon sounds 1000x more interesting than having Lucy fight Selene with no real purpose. I would rather have a fight involve serious plot/drama stakes instead of none at all.
  5. tentaimaho

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 55 Discussion

    If Lucy defeats a dragon god the fandom will riot lol. Also, Selene is the "moon dragon", how does that have any remote connection to Lucy? Am I missing something? Hopefully the other 6 DS (and maybe Irene to an extent) help out so we don't have to see Natsu solo everyone. I don't even care if...
  6. tentaimaho

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 55 Discussion

    I hadn't seen any translations when I typed that out, just the raws. I'm trying to come up with any possible scenario that isn't a Wendy 1v1 lol. Best bet for that is the WW wakes up pissed off.
  7. tentaimaho

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 55 Discussion

    Jellal only in one page :( Hopefully this isn't a precursor for how the rest of the fight is shown. My theory is that Gears is going to use Erza against him in some way whether she's physically present or not. Also... Doom is one of the more interesting God Seeds but I just wish Wendy wasn't the...
  8. tentaimaho

    Edens Zero Chapter 92 Spoilers & Discussion

    I never realized how much I wanted Amira back in the story until today. I really want to explore more of the G.I.A. and it's members, so hopefully it's her. Also, the funniest thing to come out of these chapter covers is Pino labeling most of the EZ crew as absolute dimwits lol.
  9. tentaimaho

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 54 Discussion

    This is probably the case. I wouldn't be surprised if Gears stops Laxus from escaping with Erza next chapter. He might have no choice but to step up and tag team with Jellal on this one. Diablos members could factor into this too.
  10. tentaimaho

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 54 Discussion

    I def don't think Erza will wake up to help Jellal with his fight. I feel like if that were the case Mashima would've had her wake up this chapter. I think there's a story/plot thread that requires Erza to be unconscious. Maybe her character arc with Irene or something. I only say this because...
  11. tentaimaho

    Edens Zero Chapter 91 Spoilers & Discussion

    I hope Sylph makes it out of this arc ok. It looks like she didn't become Joe's lackey of her own free will. Also, this chapter made me really curious about the method Joe used to prolong his life. Pino confirmed that she doesn't know of any modern method that could prolong a life to 200 years...
  12. tentaimaho

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 54 Discussion

    Erza's been knocked out for nearly 10 chapters folks...must be a record. Something regarding the plot requires her to be unconscious I suppose. I like Wendy but I don't want to see another fight from her so quick. I really want the WW to wake up and become relevant again. Also... solo Jellal...
  13. tentaimaho

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 52 Discussion

    *sigh* the pacing for the latest few chapters have been pretty slow. It makes it worse since chapters only come out biweekly. Hopefully theres a chance that 100 yq will go back to being weekly in the future. I'm not to keen on watching FT members fight amongst each other again...hopefully a lot...
  14. tentaimaho

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 51 Discussion

    I think the only way FT is gonna manage to defeat Aldoron is by shrinking him to an acceptable size. Something like Brandish's magic or Universe One.
  15. tentaimaho

    Edens Zero Chapter 85 Spoilers & Discussion

    Despite Labillia being a narcissistic bully, she doesn't deserve to be beaten nearly to the point of death. Hopefully this is a wakeup call for her to change the way she treats people. However, I kind of hope that the crew only manages to rescue her then dip. I would rather the Eden's crew find...
Top