Recent content by Teppei Kappei Yappei Ippo

  1. Teppei Kappei Yappei Ippo

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 333 Discussion

    I really really wish...just this time, NAKABA sensei would use hiro Mashimas plot armor !!!!
  2. Teppei Kappei Yappei Ippo

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~ Chapter 3 Spoilers and Discussion

    Im looking back...at first 50-90 chapters..and on till last arc..... This Ending is definitelly no somth how author intended to end it.
  3. Teppei Kappei Yappei Ippo

    Black Clover Chapter 153 Discussion/154 Predictions

    I agree with you...i kinda saw that happening...when Zora had that speech to Asta..and Asta clearly was thinkig " THEN I WILL CHANGE THE WAY " .....I really get annoyed with asta's thinking
  4. Teppei Kappei Yappei Ippo

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 164 Discussion / 165 Predictions Thread

    hilarious chapter... Funny how Inasa forcing himself on Shota xD ...while Bakugou saying it gives him crepes..couldn't help myself to think at some point Bakugou tought of his friendship with Kirishima while watching them . KID to shota.. "You are Hero with Five PeePee's ..FIVEPEE-PEE MAN...
  5. Teppei Kappei Yappei Ippo

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 163 Discussion / 164 Predictions Thread

    I think Camie and Toga could be sisters . I find them both quite alike ....+ both are blonde . If its true..maybe Camie is evil as well..and cooparates with Toga when its needed...for a mission and such. Or Toga keeps her as blood slave..it would explain why Toga has so much blood of Camie...
  6. Teppei Kappei Yappei Ippo

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 163 Discussion / 164 Predictions Thread

    Loved latest chapter....that's the aftermath i was hoping for , all other students reacting to Deku/Kirishima/Tsuyu ! Loved that author gave us small sip of Kirishima X Ashido ship...somehwere i saw someone callingit RED AND PINK SHIP :D GigantoMachia is HECK STRONG...i think there wont 1vs1...
  7. Teppei Kappei Yappei Ippo

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 163 Discussion / 164 Predictions Thread

    Oh yeah slight service for KirishimaXAshido shipers
  8. Teppei Kappei Yappei Ippo

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 162 Discussion / 163 Predictions Thread

    i think its waste of chapter to show how they get it..when its obvious they will get it . i liked his first hero name that he presented "KING EXPLOSION MURDER" :D ....."DYNAMIGHT"...i see what you did there :D its perfect
  9. Teppei Kappei Yappei Ippo

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 162 Discussion / 163 Predictions Thread

    I hope whole chapter 163 wont be about how bagukou and todoroki get them licenese...i would be really happy if its offscreen..and then in one panel they would appear all bruised and stuff and saying they got them license .
  10. Teppei Kappei Yappei Ippo

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 162 Discussion / 163 Predictions Thread

    My impression that popularity polls determine character appearance came's from that Hiro Mashima interview...where he revealed "fans decided who lives etc"...I think its fair to assume..that poll results do determine things like that to some extent . Maybe its a "rush" to assume that...
  11. Teppei Kappei Yappei Ippo

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 162 Discussion / 163 Predictions Thread

    I think the case would be... that they would be saved by someone else if they seriously would lose to him ....I think one more point to mention is , as you mentioned yourself...Kirishima is pretty weak atm..way how EASY his superhardening broke against rappa ..but i dont think author will...
  12. Teppei Kappei Yappei Ippo

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 162 Discussion / 163 Predictions Thread

    I understand you'r point . He might be to strong for them two...but they dont have to necessary win against them , just to confront him and atleast try to win :D . I think the idea...that he appeared in past arc's flashback ...and now instantly is shown in aftermath as future opponent..is...
  13. Teppei Kappei Yappei Ippo

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 162 Discussion / 163 Predictions Thread

    Since their flashaback...i been shiping them both hard . I really wanted an arc , where battle would feature them both and explore their relationship . Cuz i felt ...it was bit random for them having bit of the past together...because till current chapters they barely had any interaction or...
  14. Teppei Kappei Yappei Ippo

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 162 Discussion / 163 Predictions Thread

    So Kirishima/Ashido vs giganto-machia is pretty much confirmed in the future !
  15. Teppei Kappei Yappei Ippo

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 857 Discussion / 858 Predictions

    OHH BOY...i have a feeling this rebellion will backfire HARD . It will be the time when we learn true power on the yankou.
Top