Recent content by Teubier

  1. Teubier

    Love gorgonzola myself. Itself or on a good bread. Peak. Love gouda as well, prefer the version...

    Love gorgonzola myself. Itself or on a good bread. Peak. Love gouda as well, prefer the version with cumin seeds. Top.
  2. Teubier

    Somehow Ash let himself go a bit. Comes with age I guess, I got the same dad bud nowadays... :bored

    Somehow Ash let himself go a bit. Comes with age I guess, I got the same dad bud nowadays... :bored
  3. Teubier

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Do they? Damn. Sorry Madame @Erinyes for my lack of you knowledge... :pout
  4. Teubier

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    If I had to guess Erin’s FF pick... :hmm Ready to be surprised though. :blush:handgun Lovely batch btw. Very pretty Y’shtola & Sheva pics. Wasn’t aware of Sheva but she is an absolute looker! And not surprised Sofia stands as a solo pick. Toshinden is quite niche somehow. That’s 3 whip...
  5. Teubier

    Fun Thread What are you currently listening to?

  6. Teubier

    Games The Sheep Game #121

    Nothing... Taking over in a week if nobody steps up.
  7. Teubier

    Games The Ban Game

    Ban. Ban Ban. Ban Ban bim Ban bim. Bim Ban badaban. Boom. :musashi
  8. Teubier

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Curious to see if my 2-pointer is shared. I mean, she is HOT. Mistress, come spank me! The game was insanely entertaining as well. :sexyarf:handgun:handgun Prettiest Misty ever. :blush
  9. Teubier

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

    The sea is scary. Will there even be a winner? :hmm
  10. Teubier

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

    His presence was just as palpable as that of a snail. Too bad. ……… Unnecessary. Disrespectful. Whether you agree with the sentiment or not, this should never be said by a proper host. Snehal deserved better. A little reminder of what I had to put up with: Thanks, ChatGPT, for playing. Only too...
  11. Teubier

    Fun Thread The Last Person to Post Wins - Ichiban Kasuga

    You are not alone. Therefore it does. You can donate to fellow aliens. :yoda
Top