Re: Bleach 511 Discussion / 512 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012
I have to be honest, I totally expected Yama Ji to lose but to get taken out in the most brutal way in the manga is a bit over the top. Seriously if he's the most powerful shinigami born in the...
My one question is just how does everyone seem to know about Edo Tensei. Kabuto was right when he says the only drawback is the fame that comes with using the jutsu. Also why is Oonoki worried about Muu he knows that he was killed before so somebody else can kill him again.
I always read your reviews and I hope that i'm not hitting a point that someone else didn't already bring up but unless i'm mistaken Oro tried to bring back the 1st 2nd and 4th hokage with edo tensi. I don't think that sealing their soul prevents its use, it just stops them unless they are...